Quote Originally Posted by China View Post
^
^
<-------------Oh I see what you did there.

Roymetheus,

There are way more than 2 tribes that are active and a lot of fun in Xsyon - and most are not full of drama. I'll leave that up to you to be the judge. Just don't let all of the above chest-thumping make you think that's the way the majority of players in the community act.

The community is very pro-active in Global chat, answering new players questions, giving away items to help them get started, and generally being respectful and nice to others. I can only think of one tribe than ganks newbies just because they can.

Cya in Game!

China
Leader - Xsyon Mercenaries

I dont know what you call "Way more" but there is very few tribes with 10+ active members, 2 that I know of, even your tribe doesnt have that many people logging in.
This isnt about chest thumping as much as you trying to make it out to be, I hope they join any tribe they find fun. If they want to be in a tribe where just 1 or 2 others play with them great. Ive also seen many people join a tribe like yours who claim to be "active" with 2 to 5 people playing only to find out you guys are not playing anymore.

Community is very helpful in /y, I agree there.

I cant think of any tribe that ganks newbies. I cant even think of any tribe that even PVP's outside my own tribe, and we rarely find it. Not enough people playing right now to have any type of PVP going on. Also most of the people currently playing are anti PVP. If they get killed they are likely to cry and quit. Most of the PVPers have left this game. I expect some to come back with the free time. I hope the game is ready by then.

(P.S. China losing your second in command this month with you two fighting is major drama just FYI)