Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Player, Looking For Tribe!

Hey all!

Just downloaded and installed Xsyon last night, tried to fiddle a little bit last night, but I am looking for a tribe to help show me the ropes!

I love Sandbox MMOs, and just like to experience the whole group aspect of these kinds of games!

So if you are part of an active tribe, and are looking for a new member, I'm your guy!!

Thanks!
    Roy

This will be short at work atm
    Check out xsyon mercs we have several new players both from euro and us time zone. We try and have fun while working on sevetal projects and working on our skills.. ill be online later tonight around 5pm pst or u can shoot qwerty a /w hope to see you around and welcome to xsyon

Welcome to Xsyon.

You can check our tribe website here
    www.IS-BC.com

Or click my sig for more info.

No idea good or bad about xsyon mercs. However, Industrial Strength in general and DDT in particular you will want to stay away from.

Quote Originally Posted by raven View Post
    No idea good or bad about xsyon mercs. However, Industrial Strength in general and DDT in particular you will want to stay away from.
    Most players that get killed or looted while PVP get upset at their attacker/looter.

Industrial Strength is an honored tribe won many awards for their feats and has one of the most active player base in the game. We have helped many players with the game and likely will help more.

Not all tribes are for everyone, read up on the tribe you join.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Most players that get killed or looted while PVP get upset at their attacker/looter.

Industrial Strength is an honored tribe won many awards for their feats and has one of the most active player base in the game. We have helped many players with the game and likely will help more.

Not all tribes are for everyone, read up on the tribe you join.
    Industrial Strength is a lot of things, honored tribe is not one of them. On one point I will agree with DDT, read up on the tribe you want to join. Log into the game and watch global chat. It will not be long before DDT will be making a fool of himself, again.

Quote Originally Posted by raven View Post
    Industrial Strength is a lot of things, honored tribe is not one of them. On one point I will agree with DDT, read up on the tribe you want to join. Log into the game and watch global chat. It will not be long before DDT will be making a fool of himself, again.
    Tell me what have they not honored?

In all my dealings with them, they have traded fairly with me, sometimes better than I expected. They have given away free things that they no longer need or just being nice. They have always offered good advice on game mechanics to anyone that has asked. Hell I see someone from I.S. on chat answering questions more often than some of the guides.

So again what is your problem?

Hodo the guy is a troll, he has 5 posts all of them are whining about IS. What do you expect from someone like this.

IS has many members, if you are looking for a good tribe check us out. Xsyon is set up so joining a tribe doesnt hurt you, nor does joining one and leaving. Items in this game mean very little Xsyon has made it that way due to the way that its full loot. If you want an active tribe that uses voice chat a lot, fun to play with, understanding and helpful, only 2 tribes I know do this. Industrial Strength, and Rainy River.

This guy is clearly upset because in a PVP game he lost some of his stuff. Get over it Raven. You died, you lost your stuff. Its part of the game. Your stuff wasnt even good.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    If you want an active tribe that uses voice chat a lot, fun to play with, understanding and helpful, only 2 tribes I know do this. Industrial Strength, and Rainy River.
    ^
    ^
    <-------------Oh I see what you did there.

Roymetheus,

There are way more than 2 tribes that are active and a lot of fun in Xsyon - and most are not full of drama. I'll leave that up to you to be the judge. Just don't let all of the above chest-thumping make you think that's the way the majority of players in the community act.

The community is very pro-active in Global chat, answering new players questions, giving away items to help them get started, and generally being respectful and nice to others. I can only think of one tribe than ganks newbies just because they can.

Cya in Game!

China
    Leader - Xsyon Mercenaries

China is right about the pro-active community in global. Its odd, we actually are 100x worse in the forums than in game. In game its almost like an oppossite bunch of people. Go figure.