Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Xsyon Citizen

New bug with trading

I have been trading with my friend in the game but server fallen. Before it we managed to place a few things into the trade window. And now I have just logged in and found out that I have lost a few items and now I have 5 slots in my inventory that work like the trash cannon.. when I try to place an item there - it disappears without any confirmation... thats bad, isn't it?

Xsyon Citizen

Re:New bug with trading

But there is a good thing too... I had tailoring on that character and had a few bugged recipes that requite nothing to craft - just click craft button... So with these empty trash slots I leveled tailoring till 92 in a few minutes by overclicking craft button on that recipe) everything that is crafted - was immediately destroyed in that slots )

Re: New bug with trading

To my knowledge all trading bugs can be ignored. Lets wait for a senior representative thou.

Xsyon Citizen

Re: New bug with trading

Roger that. But I guess its not bad to post the report. Devs can just stack it and put for later fixing =)

Xsyon Citizen

Re:New bug with trading

Oh, it was not empty slot but an item with no icon or properties. So I managed to throw all except 1 of them away and they become common slots.