Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowhawk View Post
    I never said "Most games" I said "Many games were 64 bit enabled long before it was out" Again you change words and mince meaning to support your ridiculous arguments and attacks. If I said the sky is blue, you would attack my post sayings it's actually the result of light scattered through the atmosphere and only appears blue.
    Trueth is, the sky is blue because god loves the United States Infantry.

Quote Originally Posted by Willowhawk View Post
    As for you Judaires,

1) You have not been on forum since some time in 2010 so you have no idea the crap this moron has dished out, nor how detrimental he is to the forum and game.
    2) Blocking people only keeps YOU from seeing their posts leaving you out of discussions or guessing to the content. Why would I throw blinders on myself?
    3) Tell that to all of the other people who have also been calling fowl play over the last year in regards to DDT.

And last, this all coming from you? You have not exactly been exemplary in your posts so please save your criticism for someone who might actually listen to you.
    Dont feed the trolls...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX_Pf...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by prokop15 View Post
    1) You are so clueless. I've been on the forums since Mar 2010 (2 months before your account), which totals to 2 years now. I've been fairly active the entire time, even when I was banned.
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/search.ph...671&pp=&page=3

12/13/2010 ... 3/29/2012 No posts. I suppose you were using an alt account since you were band? Either way you are in no position to criticize me.

Lol its so funny that everyone trying to show to the world that they have some sort of intelligence. See, both people can be right about an object, is that they are looking from different angle

Closed, due to trolling and derailment.