Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Has anyone found any of Willow's baskets yet? Please post the basket number here if you do, then we can post the lucky winners(thieves)! There are 15 of them, somebody must have found one by now.... . Happy Hunting!! Remember, posting here will not be construed as an admission of guilt.

I havent found one.... Are they in the open, or inside some willow trees?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeni View Post
    I havent found one.... Are they in the open, or inside some willow trees?
    No the baskets are not out in the open. (May want to read the description again) That would be too easy and it really wouldn't be stealing if we just left them out in the open for anyone to grab

OK I said I would give no hints, but..... Some baskets will certainly be easier to see in the winter.
    (Not all)

Stolen!

STOLEN!

Basket #11 Has been STOLEN. Betty_White confessed to the theft in global chat.

Congratulation to Betty_White

on theft of the Mason Granite roof and wall blueprints.

Still 14 Baskets to find! (Steal)

3 More Baskets Stolen!

Stolen!!

I just went on a little trek around the lake to check on Willow's baskets. 11 baskets remain, untouched and still hidden. Some of them were so hidden I had to clear trees to get to them. They are clear now. 3 of the baskets were no longer there, or I just couldn't find them, lol. Those 3 baskets were:

#3 Zone 780
    #6 Zone 815
    #13 Zone 978

The two baskets with Bone Armor sets are still there, among other nice prizes!

Willow says the sneaky little thieves will be reckoned with...

Every basket I come across I get my hopes up thinking it will be one of the Raven Moon's.. locked

The lock should break or unlock after 50 days of inactivity.. I see baskets nearly everywhere AND NO WAY TO OPEN THEM!

don't worry Ryan soon baskets that are not on tribe land will be open to all

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrex View Post
    don't worry Ryan soon baskets that are not on tribe land will be open to all
    Is that coming with the totem decay patch? :O

p.s. Just saw you in game, north west near Sugarpine.. but you didn't see me! hehe

Ryan, yea with the totem decay patch, All bins not on tribe land become public.

I went on another basket run last night, and the 9 baskets that were there 12 days ago still remain, contents intact. If this keeps up, Willow might have to hand out hints... or not Have fun searching.