Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
You do realize that fortitude is so prevalant in concerns of HP, that anyone who wants to survive it, will all be wearing the same deerbone armor...so much for individuality

I see most creature resources being useless compared to mutant deer resources. "OH...there's a big raccoon mutant!!"...."nevermind...it only gives dexterity"
I completely disagree with this.

1)Fortitude is used for HP, Energy, Bonecrafting. I myself dont even use this type of armor as I like other stats more. Not saying that some might not find it useful but its not the only choice.
2)Dex off mutant raccoons are still in high value, as they are used to help boost stats for tailoring, hunting. Both are high value skills.
3)STR/AGI/FORT are going to be the primary stats of choice for any combat player, and most players in the game even crafters as they add basic stats everyone wants.

I believe that your concern about FORT is a little misplaced as I believe its not going to be as valued as AGI, STR. As they have high uses in crafting and gathering skills.