Thread: HUH?

HUH?

Ive been playing since prelude began...

This is the first time ive NEEDED to voice my opinion!

Ive just done the upgrade and now my windows is having errors loading up??? cscomp.dll

I dont know what it is yet... its late fri night. but the new install is all i did and i'm not ok with my comp being compromised!!!!

I was playing till the server went down and after the 1.97gb download my boot is corrupted... NOT OK!! now i have to fueckin sober up before i can fix it :/ NOT OK XSYON!

BTW thanks to 'baby' for my first trade yesterday Homesteaders bitching is a lot of fun for me in the forums I am having
    a great time struggling... the way it should be!

first thread my noobness for the wrong part of the forums

This post is a bit confusing to me, I'm guessing it may have something to do with
    Quote Originally Posted by Limuria View Post
    now i have to fueckin sober up before i can fix it :/

The error you received has something to do with Microsoft Visual Studio. I don't think I've seen this one before so I think this is on your side not xsyons. If you don't have visual studio installed on your computer then you may have a virus. If you do have VS installed then it may be that it got corrupted in the install. You might try uninstalling Visual studio since it probably has a corrupted quick start registry in your boot menu, then re-install.

Off topic, you said you've been playing since prelude and you did your first trade yesterday? I'm guessing there was a bit of a gap in between? Anyway, good luck getting this resolved and welcome back to Xsyon... I think? ....I'm so confused.......

yip im having a good friday night

Microsoft visual studio? Im in a good mood but why would xyson effect that? no worries i will find out after golf in a few hours

Yes ive been playing since prelude with a few months out while i looked at star wars... Willow you come across as a decent gamer and it is possible that other gamers have enjoyed this game without the need of peoples opinions... come check out my pad and you will see i've had fun

Ahh that explains it then You are one of the more secretive folk we see once in a while in our travels. I ran across a tribe the other day half into the green. I never hear this guy talk nor even heard his name and it is one of the largest builds I've seen in game which is very cool. Kind of like when there was no global chat, we really didn't know who was out there but out there they were. I kind of miss that.....

Wow what an obnoxious twat. Im sorry Willow and thanks for the help. 6:30am is not the best time to introduce myself

Yeah im happy playing solo but my stocks from the easy days are running out so I will have to join the community soon. Ive looked into my issue and have soughted it out.

Sorry to anyone who had the miss pleasure of reading that crap

ps Willow your guys treehouse is very inspirational!!! well done to your tribe

Quote Originally Posted by Limuria View Post
    Wow what an obnoxious twat. Im sorry Willow and thanks for the help. 6:30am is not the best time to introduce myself

Yeah im happy playing solo but my stocks from the easy days are running out so I will have to join the community soon. Ive looked into my issue and have soughted it out.

Sorry to anyone who had the miss pleasure of reading that crap

ps Willow your guys treehouse is very inspirational!!! well done to your tribe
    HAHA no worries, I enjoyed the post, and truth be told I have been known take a rare nip now and then myself River shut up!