Inqusitive returner - hows the pop?

I recently moved, finally got internet, and missed the free trial... (feel free to give me another chance Xsyon

I heard from some buds that the game has gotten a lot better but the population is still non-existant. Are there enough people playing to make it worth it - and is there any pvp challange?

TY D

PVP isnt really an option, too few people and pretty much all the guides will do everything they can to punish you when you do, even if you follow all the rules.

If you are looking for a good building game and where you can skill up, Xsyon is great other than the low population. Even with the free time not many playing.

Thats dissapointing.. This game used to be heavy PvP during Beta and at launch.. why do they not support it?

I dont know why, I think because combat was broken for so long with the desync and stuff, that most of the PVPers quit. So left were mostly carebears and crafters.

Now the guides are all carebears and if you attack someone else its likely to get reported in some way for something. Already they have run out 3 tribes that did PVP.

Never heard of that before. I do PVP and nothing happends to me