Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    Isn't you and your followers wanted? own server with FFA PvP and no safe zones?
    Plus instant totem decay and limited skills " to make it more like profession type game".
    I think you are confusing what you are reading. Ive said it many many times. I want safe zones.

I never wanted insta totem decay.
    Read this and understand my system. http://www.xsyon.com/forum/project.php?issueid=1230

I dont see a problem with limited skills I think its a good thing of how it was done.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I think you are confusing what you are reading. Ive said it many many times. I want safe zones.

I never wanted insta totem decay.
    Read this and understand my system. http://www.xsyon.com/forum/project.php?issueid=1230

I dont see a problem with limited skills I think its a good thing of how it was done.
    Here is the hint "Xsyon Moving to Carebear" your own thread. You want to have a server that suit your play-style.

You want to have a server that suit your play-style.

Uh....NO.......you are the one demanding your own style server. So I'm guesing this will be your last post....Xsyon will not be forming to your concepts...they will be what Jordi has envisioned...Which I think will be far more fun that your "A Tale In The Desert..(in Nevada)" vision.

Repectfully

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Uh....NO.......you are the one demanding your own style server. So I'm guesing this will be your last post....Xsyon will not be forming to your concepts...they will be what Jordi has envisioned...Which I think will be far more fun that your "A Tale In The Desert..(in Nevada)" vision.

Respectfully
    The thing is I am not the one offering "A Tale In The Desert..(in Nevada)" vision.
    I don't play 2D games, those are too old for today's gaming industry.
    Your'e far off. DDT and you who follow his steps should and deserve to have own PvP server away from everyone else.
    With two servers you people can just ignore PvE server and think of it as it doesn't exist along with it's population, same as there aren't any population in the game at the moment.
    So what could Xsyon loose if He adds PvE server? "nothing accept gaining a lot more people then He has now.

The thing is I am not the one offering "A Tale In The Desert..(in Nevada)" vision.
    I don't play 2D games, those are too old for today's gaming industry.
    Your'e far off. DDT and you who follow his steps should and deserve to have own PvP server away from everyone else.
    With two servers you people can just ignore PvE server and think of it as it doesn't exist along with it's population, same as there aren't any population in the game at the moment.
    So what could Xsyon loose if He adds PvE server? "nothing accept gaining a lot more people then He has now.

Ever think that maybe this game isnt for you if you have to DEMAND these things to play?

Ive yet to play a game where I had to demand the game makers to change how they want the game else I wouldnt play. If you dont like something about the game enough to not play it, you should suggest (notice the wording) changes to get you to play.

If they like your suggestions and you bring good reasons with it, along with them able to do it. Sounds like here in Xsyon they will likely do those suggestions. Unlike other games which dont even bother listening to the playerbase or rarely do.

One thing Xsyon has done is listened to the playerbase, sometimes even to much IMO.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Ever think that maybe this game isnt for you if you have to DEMAND these things to play?

Ive yet to play a game where I had to demand the game makers to change how they want the game else I wouldnt play. If you dont like something about the game enough to not play it, you should suggest (notice the wording) changes to get you to play.

If they like your suggestions and you bring good reasons with it, along with them able to do it. Sounds like here in Xsyon they will likely do those suggestions. Unlike other games which dont even bother listening to the playerbase or rarely do.

One thing Xsyon has done is listened to the playerbase, sometimes even to much IMO.
    I hope He does.

I hope He does.
    Did you post your suggestions in the correct area?
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/project.php?projectid=4

Also you might want to add reasons WHY to do your suggestions not just that "I want" or "you need".

ATITD is not a 2D game, it is 3D. It is also only as "old" as WoW. The crafting system in ATITD is about 100 times more in depth than Xsyon's. Please try to have a clue wtf you are talking about if you want to try to make a point here.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    ATITD is not a 2D game, it is 3D. It is also only as "old" as WoW. The crafting system in ATITD is about 100 times more in depth than Xsyon's. Please try to have a clue wtf you are talking about if you want to try to make a point here.
    For me ATITD is 2D game and WOW as well, those are made for kids under 10, whichever game is closer to realism? "more complex" is consider 3D game, other then that is 2D.

For me ATITD is 2D game and WOW as well, those are made for kids under 10, whichever game is closer to realism? "more complex" is consider 3D game, other then that is 2D.
    You obviously dont know what 2D is. But sure what ever floats your boat. But WE all think this is not the game for you, you should trust our point of view.