Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodo View Post
    You obviously dont know what 2D is. But sure what ever floats your boat. But WE all think this is not the game for you, you should trust our point of view.
    Game can be changed and setup for all type of players, Xsyon can be for me and many other like me if Xsyon add PvE server.

Xsyon Citizen
    Im happy with the PvP server and the safe zones around my base. I am also not one who do PvP but i have no trouble whit the server and see no need for a PvE server.
    Btw its hard to do PvP if you can not see or find anybody.
    The population is not that big.

Just my opinion.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by wamfab View Post
    Im happy with the PvP server and the safe zones around my base. I am also not one who do PvP but i have no trouble whit the server and see no need for a PvE server.
    Btw its hard to do PvP if you can not see or find anybody.
    The population is not that big.

Just my opinion.
    Ever asked your self? why the population is not that big in Xsyon?
    PvP people asking, why can't we attack other players? if Xsyon is a PvP?
    PvE players are asking to make Xsyon more safe.
    Both players aren't happy with mixed PvP and PvE together.
    PvP server should be total PvP "no safe zones" that is what PvP is all about, there will be gankers and griefers, there will be robbery and steeling, that what makes PvP unique.
    PvP and PvE can't be mixed together.
    You can make PvP as an option on PvE server, and if one feel ready enough for the challenge could join a PvP server.
    Only then you can satisfy both PvP oriented players and PvE oriented players.

Xsyon Citizen
    I have ask myself that many times and i think it has nothing to do with the PvP server or a PvE server.
    There are a lot of other problems and things that cause a low population, read the forums and you see a lot of good points.

I understand your call but on this moment i see no reasons to start up a PvE server.
    Again this is my opinion.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by wamfab View Post
    I understand your call but on this moment i see no reasons to start up a PvE server.
    Again this is my opinion.
    I agree with you, Xsyon might not have enough cash to sustain two servers for the development stage at a current given time, but He can make a 100% PvP server "no safe zones" or PvE with optional PvP server to have more people in it for the testing purposes.
    Xsyon can't have both open world PvP and PvE "safe zones" on the same server, that ruins all the fun for either.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    I agree with you, Xsyon might not have enough cash to sustain two servers for the development stage at a current given time, but He can make a 100% PvP server "no safe zones" or PvE with optional PvP server to have more people in it for the testing purposes.
    Xsyon can't have both open world PvP and PvE "safe zones" on the same server, that ruins all the fun for either.

You know this was already debated before.

Where you getting your info that it "Can't have both"?

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post

You mean both servers?

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post

Yep read that also, im glad as it is but some wand it full pvp on the server that is actieve atm.
    There is/was a good discussion about that.

2D and 3D refer to graphics representation. They are not used to define complexity or realism. Your comparison is woefully incorrect. My advice would be to post in suggestions and move on. Making idle threats with absolutely zero reasonable dialog or explanation is not doing your suggestions any favors.