Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

I will only come back under these rules.

1) Xsyon have PvP server and PvE server.
    2) PvE server with optional PvP.
    3) No totem decay on PvE server with the condition "one year, an actual year not game year" then declare decay.
    4) Allow to tent wrap all things, including carts "not buildings" so those things could be saved.
    5) Safe containers in the world as long if one have an active subscription all other items like logs etc. should be placed within totem safe distance to avoid steeling.
    6) Could master all skills "time dedicated".
    7) full loot as an option, to be able to turn on or off.
    8) Only one choice, PvP or PvE server per account.

This game is not for you! Thanks for giving it a go

Good to hear znaiika. (*River waves Byeeee!)

Wow, only 8 do it or I wont come back options huh?

Sounds like you should make your own game. I cant blame you for wanting to have a game made for you, but I think its funny you making a post like this.

AAaaaannnndddd this is why people on the forums dont like you znaiika.

best thread ever!

would read again.

LoL wow that was awesome!!! So your pretty much demanding your own private server....cause no one else will want to be on the pvp but only if I know I can win but ill call it optional PVP server.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Wow, only 8 huh?
    Isn't you and your followers wanted? own server with FFA PvP and no safe zones?
    Plus instant totem decay and limited skills " to make it more like profession type game".

So Znaiika, I here "A Tale in the Desert" is what you ultimately want. Have fun there, and dont let the digital door hit you on the ass on the way out.

TTFE.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodo View Post
    So Znaiika, I here "A Tale in the Desert" is what you ultimately want. Have fun there, and dont let the digital door hit you on the ass on the way out.

TTFE.
    I didn't know you still playing 2D games.
    And yes, I want to play Xsyon, and I want many more people to play Xsyon as well, even you alongside, that's why with player friendly options we would actually be able to, not just you and MrDDT.