Every update is revising something changing skills fixing bugs changing things but no content.

Theres so little people you see noone from the game so your on your own unless your in a small tribe but you still have nothing to do together but grind only thing i ever found fun was going hunting i was part of Industrial Strength tribe ive been hunting with like baby and MrDDT and others and its funny escpecially when you find something to kill but thats because its a group activity and your playing a sandbox mmo things are always fun in groups and thats why its difficult for this game because everything is solo and grindy apart from hunting so developers look at that.

I really think there needs to be a starter town that Xsyon make and everyone starts at can and moveout when they want to. This can be used as a tutorial area with an area to do practice everything people from tribes can leave quests there for them they can recruit there will be people talking to each other and it can be used as a #1 trade town till the game grows and people play.

There is alot of grind if you look at terraform it is dig up till you get right height when it shud be terraform to X height time required 2 minutes or it shud take the time of 1 terraform. Resource grinding such as getting limestone if we gota keep clicking to grind id rather have a pickaxe and hack at a rock than click button wait seconds and click again. Also animals are really strong people like MrDDT dont think about new people i had been playing like a month and rats are supposed to be easy and coyotes a little but a rat does ___ dmg to me and i do _ dmg to a rat so i have no chance and this is me with maxed out strength and agility and bear claws and armour. MrDDT says things like bears are super easy for me they 2 hit me so you really gota revise how combat works because its overpowered i would say everyone should hit the same and it should be about skill to dodge things like weapon level should increase speed a tiny bit instead of Damage.

but anyways till you make a game that people can play insted of a small minority then your never going to get anywhere as we can see its been over a year and nothing has really happened. Also just think about teaming aspects instead of solo aspects its a sandbox mmo your supose to do things together.

Changes -
PVP
People keep saying full loot pvp or nothing yes that will be good but its such a small part and it will still be for no reason.
Combat
Something for combat when you hit someone it shud say -51 hp in red writting insted of hit someone and see hp bar go down
skill over dmg

Premade buildings as well as user made buildings
add prebuilt buildings which are like arenas - assault courses -

Daily events
Some content such as every friday is zombie raid day and your camp gets raided by zombies and they knock down gates till the morning and you have to defend but zombies try to get to people so if your not online they wont attack your base.

i mean if theres not content for people to do add daily events like find and skin the legendary huskar bear who is at 400 X 600 Y you have 6 hours remaining then everyone goes nuts trying to find it.

Local instances a rat has died in the local riverside and its poisoning the water if you drink it like this you get like -20 in stats and you have to clear it with your tribe mates.

Cooking
you dont have to make everything grindy perhaps cooking can be done 2 ways. You can cook a boar over a fire and it cooks in 1 hour while your doing other things but it feeds people like 50 times or you equip a fish and a stick and your guy puts it out over the fire and it takes 10 seconds to cook.

Farming
Building a farm which grows crops its just 1 building like on an rts game when you place a building you should just have to pick a big open spot on your land and to water it you only have to water one part and it waters the hole thing insted of mass grind water every section which is really stupid and even more grind.

Tribe Points

fighting another tribe win 10 points
Chopping 200 trees a week 10 points
fishing 100 fish 5 points
killing 20 bears 20 points
Tribe leaderboard add some competition to the game people love competing with people its a natural human instinct and its what makes game flourish man look my KDR look my money over yours ahahahah we love it so add it.
Personal leaderboard - Mikey highest tree cutter - mrddt animals slain this week 60 - baby most clothes made - mrbongowongo most people slain - things like this makes grind mean a little less when your trying to be number 1 i dont know why but it does.

Mining
mining - smelting - smithing - Swords/knifes- Battleaxes/axes - Mace/Clubs and so on

Horses - gives thing uses!!!!!
Traveling distances easier roads have a use make you travel faster so you will make paths to places you like

Boats - Gives THINGS USESS!!!!!!!

small wood Boats to travel streams/rivers - WOOD makes boats - BOATS To FISH and to cross rivers faster obviously next to your area but if your limestone area across water and its faster youl use it more