View Poll Results: Square Tribe Radius or Circular Tribe Radius?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Circular Tribe Radius (What we currently have).

2 5.56%
  • Square Tribe Radius

34 94.44%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Square Tribe Area Poll

Hello Survivors,

We would like to get feedback regarding the recently posted planned update.

Totem Area Announcement

Is a Square Tribe Radius opposed to a Circular Tribe Area (What we currently have), something you would prefer?

Please let us know in the poll above.

If you would prefer to stay with how the current Area works (Circular) please state your specific reasons in this thread.

Please let us know if you foresee any problems with changing to a Square Area.

Thank you.

Sounds good to me. For small tribes especially, this will make building much easier. For us established tribes I guess we will just make use of those added corners. Now if we had an option to move our totems a bit, perhaps like architecture we could click our totems and move it to better use the space we have. Wishful thinking

I'm all for this...I was talking about making a town from a number of homesteaders close to each other, but having no 'town wall' would have been an issue, as well as connecting to each other...this would fix that ..I think...

but I'm for this, even if it does not

thanks

I realy like the idee of squar tribe lands. At the moment its hard to let members build in the tribe and there is very low benefits to join one. Lot of people want to join a tribe but still be able to do what the want on there own land. If its possible to put land site by side and build one big city and give save space to each other it can be a option. I think if this can be dun with in a tribe will be the best way to do.
    Tribe members will have there own land and give a save ground to all tribe members. This way the tribe land grow equal withthe amound of members.

I do to like the idea. Besides, more space is always win

This feels so much like a beta of a game. Huge changes like this for almost no reason.

I think its better but only because of how radius is done so poorly.

I think we should be able to control whole zones, and even like a dozen zones.