Smile Some people call this junk, I call them treasures

Greetings,

being some 3 days into the game I can say: it's quite a grind, but I enjoy it.
    I'm glad that there "finally" is a game like that, it's just a shame that the pop is super low - but so far I can live with that just fine.
    Let's see how long this game can hold me ^^

So who the fuck am I anyway?
    Basically 2 dudes from my time in Mortal Online told me about this game, knew it before but it wasn't released back then, and that they are currently trying it out... and I joined up. Wasn't really a hard decision as I've been waiting for a game like this for a long time.
    Now we are trying to get our fortress built... and we are trying to finally find a shovel as the one we bought recently is almost down.

Nice to see you in the game! The pop is indeed a bit low at the moment, but I can imagine it increasing strongly after this summer (with ranged combat and animal taiming/cooking)

Any questions, just /y and at least one person will be able to help you

Xsyon Citizen
    Nice to see some Mortal Online refugees coming over.

The only safe zone in the whole game is your own tribe area and there's no calling the guards.

Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post

The only safe zone in the whole game is your own tribe area and there's no calling the guards.
    All of founders isle is a safe zone.

Well as far as I can tell so far, as long as you can sprint you should be fine ^^

I expected more sooner. I guess the new patch isnt out yet or is already a fail.

Xsyon Citizen
    Nice to see another MO refugee trying Xsyon.
    I myself quit the game after being disappointed to often with the promised patches.
    But still hoping that they fix that and then i will be back.
    But for the shovel contact rainy river tribe i gave em all my stuff, there where like 50 shovel heads with that so they can help you out.
    For now i wish you all the fun in the game and maybe we will meet in the future.
    For the ones who wonder what i am playing atm its Perpetuum and haven&hearth

GRTX Dzarren

Quote Originally Posted by Dzarren View Post
    Nice to see another MO refugee trying Xsyon.
    I myself quit the game after being disappointed to often with the promised patches.
    But still hoping that they fix that and then i will be back.
    But for the shovel contact rainy river tribe i gave em all my stuff, there where like 50 shovel heads with that so they can help you out.
    For now i wish you all the fun in the game and maybe we will meet in the future.
    For the ones who wonder what i am playing atm its Perpetuum and haven&hearth

GRTX Dzarren
    I guess you will try out the sequel to H&H, Salem when it hits us in the autumn?

//Blabla

glad to see they are still working on the game, AR was really pulling for this game and MO for that matter, hoping one of these 2 games will get their act together enough to have a worthy game with population to it at some point.