New Char looking for New Char(s)

I am planning to restart my character in a day or two, and I'm looking out for anyone to start with me, or who has started recently. I'm restarting because it's the initial struggle to find the right recipes and the right materials that I have most enjoyed so far. I don't want to join an established tribe for the same reason, and also I just enjoy the prospect of being a part of a tribe from its beginnings. From what I gather, this world is still empty enough for us to have significant influence on the world, hoping of course that Xsyon is one day a refined and populous mmo that everyone is talking about. Don't laugh, it could happen.

If there is anyone else out there with the same mentality as me, please let me know.

Hello Bizley,

We have start it a tribe last month. We small, we have 3 memebrs and we can use more people to have fun with. If you look at http:// www.kakary.nl/kbm/ you find all information you need to know who we are. If you still have questions contact me ingame or replay on our forum.

My ingame name is Snakepit. To wisper me use /w snakepit

gr snakepit

Thanks kakary, I'll keep you guys in mind... when you say last month do you mean a whole month ago? Or if not, when did you start last month? I was looking out for people who hadn't played for more than a week to be honest, which probably means I'll be soloing, at least until that loses its initial-struggle appeal.

If you aren't aware - next week Zombies will be here. So if you homestead it... try to stay away from any other totems, unless you know it's an active tribe.

I played alittle in the past.. and im currently DLing the game to start right now.. I would also enjoy someone to "level" and gather and coordinate with as i strive to find recipes and build up.. Maybe someone i can trade resources and items with as well. as needed..

hey, I started just last week. By now, you're probably far ahead already! I am working on recruiting some other newly players to build up my homestead with, a town that should grow into a thriving little valley where old and new can craft, harvest and live together
    I am excited to meet possible members for this new about-to-be-flourishing tribe, so if you aer interested in joining this project, be sure to message me