Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Regarding ranges: Are these attack range differences noticed when standing still or while running? I am trying to determine if the perceived difference is based on ping delay or some other issue (as the actual ranges are the same for revenants and humans, they are pulled from the same data).

Thanks
    Both. I was curious about this too. I rested up and walked right up to a rev and started swinging. I was getting hit long before I was able to hit. Revenant was unarmed, I was using picks. Had to practically stand on the creature's toes. In running / moving combat, I can't hit the creature unless I actually run into it as I swing. If I try to keep away out of it's reach I cannot hit it, but it hits me from distances that seem impossible.

Frustrating, because all I can really do if I want to damage a revenant is stand there toe and trade shots with it, which doesn't end well as they have 3 to 4 times my HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Please explain exactly what tactics can be used to kill monsters without being hit. I need to determine if this is an imbalance (in speeds for example) or taking advantage of bugs or other situations (collision in some areas?).

Thanks
    Some of them include things like using max attack range, having someone kite them around while another attacks, taking advantage of them missing and then attacking, standing on top of a wall moving close so they attack then attacking while they are done attacking or in mid swing.

I dont think they are bad, just saying you can do them.