Questions of Week 07/09 through 07/22

Please leave your Questions to the Developers below...

Thank you.

This Weeks Questions have been extended to the 07/22

Please leave your Questions to the developers below...

Thank you.

Could you please share with us what primary and secondary stats will be associated with the Cooking skill? Thank You.

Specialization Enhancement Request:

With specializations I think it would be beneficial to increase the number of items we can learn. I know there is a craft update coming soon but is this something we can work into the game sooner?

This comes up because I'm currently grinding Tailoring. Specialized for tailor, I can currently learn 75 schemes at skill 79. This doesn't seem like enough as I have chosen to specialize in tailoring.

24 hours into game ... just noticing a ton of Revenents making it very hard to get around. Wondering if you are planing anything to help on this as far as maybe being able to destroy inactive totems after a period of time or maybe making them spawn less the more time inactive they become.

Just curious. What is the health regen rate on animals? Are they different by species and/or maturity?

I have a very strong coyote around my place with 274 hps and 1 health/per second regen rate. I've tested this a few times. I haven't had much trouble with most of the other animals so I haven't paid attention to their health regen until now. I don't know, maybe the regen rates have always been that fast. I can't kill this coyote atm so I just avoid him.

Exploring The Green Mist

Any ETA on opening up the green zones? If not soon are you waiting for more population? or more content? And when it does open will there be anything out there that we don't already have in game such as old structures and artifacts or any other surprises? Expiring minds want to know! Throw us a bone