Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Revs hit me for 6 - 8 per attack. Squirrels, cats and dogs hit me for 8 - 11 per attack and it seems like they hit quicker.

I hit revs into the high 13's per attack and cap out at 11.09 per attack for cats.

Is this working as intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Crokus View Post
    Revs hit me for 6 - 8 per attack. Squirrels, cats and dogs hit me for 8 - 11 per attack and it seems like they hit quicker.

I hit revs into the high 13's per attack and cap out at 11.09 per attack for cats.

Is this working as intended?

Zombies range greatly in str.
    They are unarmed, naked and you getting hit for 6 to 8, and hitting them for 13's

Wait until a Zombie has a weapon hitting you for 40 damage, and you hit for 2 damage and they have 220HP.

I think they are working well. They increase in difficulty very quickly with gear and weapons, but at this current point its very fun (Especially when they are geared). Its something I'll have to watch as they progress.

Range: I'm not seeing any issue with range. This could also be because of my height (not sure if it impacts range).

Invisible: there is an issue with invisible zombies. I'm not sure what impacts this and it is also not common. A quick reload of the game fixes it.

(due to my skills I started zombies naked and only wear zombie stuff to make it more difficult)

i gotta say, they are tough, like to gang up on ya, give neat gear, I Likem! since i got so many little totems around me, my area is swarming XD Now i just hope some would carry packs with super rare items and schemes.

I have a problem. Zombies are running through my walls. they took 3 hours with 3 ppl to make. rebuilding/tearing down is not an option plz help to fix my problem. -mejia Banditos.

Those revenants are far to tough if you ask me. I started some days ago, before the what I call "zombie apocalypse" started. We're only three people in our tribe and it's almost impossible to even kill one of them (I'm talking about naked revenants here, which supposedly haven't killed other players before us). One of them even chased us into our own tribe, we were able to beat him after we've practised our weapon skills for hours.

So what I'm saying is: They're far too tough for newbies.

On the plus side we've got some nice equipment from those abandoned tribes, especially saws which are impossible to get otherwise. But still those revs are annoying and if there are more than one at a time there's no way to beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by djkurrle View Post
    I have a problem. Zombies are running through my walls. they took 3 hours with 3 ppl to make. rebuilding/tearing down is not an option plz help to fix my problem. -mejia Banditos.
    I have the same problem, there is no way one can get in...

Tribal areas to no cross.

No gaps in walls

But occasionally I will watch him walk through the gate, when its closed...

I have walls surrounding me ( Scavenger board walls ) no gaps, But I can watch this Rev agro me through the walls, and sometimes run around my tribe looking for an open door or just talk right through it if it isnt....

////////////////////////////////////

This is not me complaining about a hard mob, The AI and pathing used for these mobs is extremely questionable.

1. Distance for agro is giant its literally a tribe and a halfs distance.
    2. They agro without LOS. ( Line of Sight ) Trees, buildings, walls blocking LOS do not matter...
    3. When they do agro its like they run up to your walls and run straight at them till server desync happens and they glitch through..
    4. They encroach on Tribal Lands without being provoked, ( I have one the nonchalantly walks in my gate doent attack and takes a nap at my Totem ) WTF are you serious
    5. They are chasing you nearly half a zones distance, still hitting and running with no endurance. Really come on..
    6. Ok I get the stronger thing, but original one Spawn @ 150hp / raped a few people died @ 192hp fully geared / Respawn at 196 hp no gear to speak of and is over 205 hp now... At this rate 23% ish growth in stats he will be unbeatable before long then what.

Sit down with him next to my camp fire at my Totem. say make it quick...

Quote Originally Posted by GuideRaguel View Post
    Feedback Request: Abandonment Phase Patch
    Hello Survivors!

We would love to hear your thoughts on the latest patch excluding creature AI.

What are your thoughts on the Revenants and abandoned totems?
    And give us your general thoughts on the overall patch.
    The full patch notes can be found here...

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...ll=1#post96407

Thank you.
    Ok...here we go.

It sounded good on paper....but in reality it just isn't fun. I find myself not wanting to log in anymore.

I started about a month ago. I had been searching for a game that would let me do the following things: Find a spot in the middle of nowhere, and live there. Build a home, hunt, fish, make my own gear, and "live" off the land. Xsyon fit the bill perfectly, and was the only game out there that did.

Now I can't leave my little homestead without worrying about some overpowered "zombie" chasing me all over the map. I can't kill these things, even with pretty decent leather armor and fairly decent weapons, with mid-range HP and combat skills. I have to be standing right on top of them to hit them, and they can hit me from a greater range, and with far more frequency.

So, I could join a tribe, yes. But that kind of defeats the whole reason of why I played this game to begin with. The freedom and peaceful aspect of the game is completely gone.

Aren't there enough zombie survival games out there already? But there was only one Xsyon.

Maybe a better idea would have been to have weaker revenants, with no loot drops, who do NOT get exponentially more powerful at totem areas, and maybe have wandering "boss" style revenants for the vets or groups of players to hunt and kill, with good crafting mats and gear drops.

But as it is I find myself staring at my monitor, wanting to play but not wanting to deal with this revenant crap.

They are not that hard. Maybe just a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Wharmaster View Post
    Ok...here we go.

It sounded good on paper....but in reality it just isn't fun. I find myself not wanting to log in anymore.

I started about a month ago. I had been searching for a game that would let me do the following things: Find a spot in the middle of nowhere, and live there. Build a home, hunt, fish, make my own gear, and "live" off the land. Xsyon fit the bill perfectly, and was the only game out there that did.

Now I can't leave my little homestead without worrying about some overpowered "zombie" chasing me all over the map. I can't kill these things, even with pretty decent leather armor and fairly decent weapons, with mid-range HP and combat skills. I have to be standing right on top of them to hit them, and they can hit me from a greater range, and with far more frequency.

So, I could join a tribe, yes. But that kind of defeats the whole reason of why I played this game to begin with. The freedom and peaceful aspect of the game is completely gone.

Aren't there enough zombie survival games out there already? But there was only one Xsyon.

Maybe a better idea would have been to have weaker revenants, with no loot drops, who do NOT get exponentially more powerful at totem areas, and maybe have wandering "boss" style revenants for the vets or groups of players to hunt and kill, with good crafting mats and gear drops.

But as it is I find myself staring at my monitor, wanting to play but not wanting to deal with this revenant crap.
    In addition to what joexxxz said I would like to state that the amount of revs currently out there is only temporarily. In a couple of weeks, tribe totems will be removed, lands will be claimed and zombies will disappear for the largest part. I have to agree that not being able to 'go out' anymore is clearly not where revenants were intended for.