Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WhassUP, now?

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    [/B]

You are playing the wrong game. Try A Tale in the Desert.
    Still a skeptic? Soon you'll have to play this "" A Tale in the Desert "" your self, just watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodo View Post
    Of all the things I wanted that was really low on the totem pole. I know for me personnally I wanted ranged combat, two handed weapons, cooking, animal training (mounts and for carts), and farming. Then I wouldnt mind a canoe or a kayak to get across the lake, but no need for big boats.
    A-freakin'-men. These are the things I've been hoping and praying to the gaming gods for, and instead I get...zombies. /sigh

Zombies were actually a draw for me, but I would settle now for being able to completely login and enjoy building and crafting without un-needed tedium.

( it's really weird too... hangs on loading world and I have played before on this computer and the same video card. )

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    [/B]

You are playing the wrong game. Try A Tale in the Desert.
    Maybe you are? How bout you STFU an go play something else since all you can do is bitch in this one?

Xsyon Citizen
    That is quite unfair against MrDDT - he probably cares too much for the game, and that's why he sometimes gets frustrated ...

He is not always "bitching", most of the time he is very constructive (or destructive) ... depends really.

So what seems to you as "bitching" is in reality "careing too much" - probably the same as with your parents/friend/husband/wife when they are bitching :P

---------------------------
    BTW @English-natives ... is there a "gender-correct" word for "husband/wife" ?
    So that it is gender neutral and also includes "same gender partners"? German: "Lebensbegleiter" (meaning "life sharer" which is sort of neutral and can mean any gender)

Quote Originally Posted by Dakeen View Post
    Maybe you are? How bout you STFU an go play something else since all you can do is bitch in this one?
    I'm not the one asking for removal of PVP, and skills.

If you notice I try to stay within lines of the game of what I want. Either improving on Xsyon's ideas.
    If you would please display where I've posted things that are completely out of line of Xsyon's core ideas? Like say removing all safe zones.

Quote Originally Posted by tomduril View Post
    BTW @English-natives ... is there a "gender-correct" word for "husband/wife" ?
    So that it is gender neutral and also includes "same gender partners"? German: "Lebensbegleiter" (meaning "life sharer" which is sort of neutral and can mean any gender)
    "Spouse" is common for (Husband/Wife) either genders. Life partner can also be used for either gender or same gender

MrDDT makes some good points about the game but there is no reason to be so snide towards other peoples ideas.

Instead of the now generic "Go play Game X" try saying something along the lines of "That is not within the developers core ideas". Easy.

MrDDT makes some good points about the game but there is no reason to be so snide towards other peoples ideas.

Instead of the now generic "Go play Game X" try saying something along the lines of "That is not within the developers core ideas". Easy.
    I have said that. Many times do this guy. You should go read those threads. If anything I was the nice one in them.

We started nice with Znaiika, then we got short, now its just down right hostile, because he refuses to listen. He only wants one thing, WoW. Everything must be like WoW or close to WoW, with some sandbox elements. Just no PvP. So he just wants WoW or ATID.

Sorry but I am with DDT on this, dont come in half cocked with none of the information jumping down his throat because you have a paladin complex and must be the saving hero.