Thread: game pop?

game pop?

So I played the game back before launch. I really liked the concept of the game but had issues with lag etc.

I saw the update about zombies and totem decay.

So what is the game's population like now?

Come in and find out. The zombies are evil and ugly.

Hello Gremrod,

The current population is on the increase.
    We're seeing more and more old players return and we're also seeing many new players joining us.
    Especially with the latest addition of Revenants, and creature AI revisions.

Hello gremrod,Welcome back

There hasn't been lag for months now, and the server has been stable so players can play fine. Many improvements and new additions to the game adn now with revenants invasion the game has got a new and exciting gameplay experience. The population is not great yet but enough to enjoy with the community.

I can only recommend you to try it again ,and see it yourself.

See you ingame!

Lot of new players. Pop is still small, but in a game like this, I honestly think it's a good thing. If you do come back, watch out for the undead freaks wandering around. They will eat your face and rob you blind, and then kill you with your own gear when you come back to get revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Wharmaster View Post
    If you do come back, watch out for the undead freaks wandering around. They will eat your face and rob you blind, and then kill you with your own gear when you come back to get revenge.
    HAHAHA! Well put! I don't know the population either, but we have recruited 7 new players in the last week or two, so it seems to be picking up fast.

Thanks everyone. So I made the jumped and purchased the game. Thanks for the input. yeah about those undead. I met them last night!