Overlap and Rev spawns

I don't post.. I don't like to waste my time on something that no one will actually do anything about.. BUT 4 times in 24hrs a REV has spawned in my camp (with OVER 270hp) due to the overlap of the decaying tribe next to me. First one I killed.. second one killed me then it was all him until Dang came and cleared it up.. 3rd one DDT came to move it out and finally the 4th one after a 30 minute fight around my camp got me.. Now this is just how the game goes you say.. sure.... it is.. and if it were outside my walls and not ass raping me on log in or from a sudden spawning I wouldnt care.. I tried paging for a guide all 4 times of course that was a total waste of effort.
    So why the hell do the ones IN MY CAMP always spawn with 270 plus hp.. that bullshit is not random.. 4 times out of 4 is 100% of the time,, the ones outside the walls have 80-150hp.. easy peasy.
    FIX THE OVERLAP OR CLEAR OUT THE DAMN REVS.. I'd love to say I want my Master axe back or my armor since you have nerfed the shit out of both now and only older items have anything worth while on them.. but I wont say that.. this is a full loot game that crap is considered lost when you first put it on.. I'd like to say I want to be able to craft inside my own damn walls without moronic issues like this.. but I wont say that as I'm not a huge fan of safe zones.. What I will say is DEAL with this issue.. There is a test server for a reason and if you guys didnt walk around in God mode all the time and actually played the game maybe... JUST maybe.. you would have found these issues before you published to live.
    Lastly if my post is too harsh then feel free to ban me.. I will respond by closing out 3 gaming accounts.

Hello Jalisar,

We actually emailed you via the email address you currently have attached to your account.
    The first email we sent was explaining that your tribe would overlap with another, and we gave you some options that you could consider.
    There were 8 instances for the whole of Xsyon where your situation would occur.

Each tribe involved with these overlaps were contacted via email.

If you are no longer using the Email address attached to this account, please update it.

In the meantime we can look into moving either your tribe or this other overlapping tribe. Since the totem that overlaps with yours is due to fully decay soon, and we have not received any email form that tribe leader, it will probably be best to simply move the tribe that is overlapping with yours.

Please contact support, and the developers will look into moving the overlapping tribe for you.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

lol YES YOU CERTAINLY DID.. And that is NOT the tribe you knew would overlap.. You emailed me regarding the tribe on my other account.,... NOT this closed account.. My 2 accounts already butted up to one another.. those are the 2 you meant since you sent me 2 emails one to each account, of which I answered.. If you seriously expect me to believe only 8 instances of overlap exsist in the game and I have 3 of them you are barking up the wrong damn tree.. I know better.. As I expected you plan to do absolutely nothing and let the timer fix it for you.. thats fine.. You make your choice and I'll make mine.
    Thanks for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalisar View Post
    lol YES YOU CERTAINLY DID.. And that is NOT the tribe you knew would overlap.. You emailed me regarding the tribe on my other account.,... NOT this closed account.. My 2 accounts already butted up to one another.. those are the 2 you meant since you sent me 2 emails one to each account, of which I answered.. If you seriously expect me to believe only 8 instances of overlap exsist in the game and I have 3 of them you are barking up the wrong damn tree.. I know better.. As I expected you plan to do absolutely nothing and let the timer fix it for you.. thats fine.. You make your choice and I'll make mine.
    Thanks for nothing.

Don't worry they emailed me the overlapping issue also, I told them about it on test, I replied to the email. Yet still nothing was done. I guess they are waiting for all 8 tribes to quit then it will be fixed right? No issues.

Hello again to both of you,

I'm not sure if you missed what I posted in my first post...

I explained that if you contact support, they will look at moving the other Totem that is overlapping with you.
    There are no other totems obstructing the move of the totem that is overlapping with one of your tribes.

Again, please contact support and they will look into moving it.

@MrDDT,

We will update the test server soon with the changes to your overlap situation.
    We will email you when this is ready to be checked.

Thank you.

Hello Jalisar,

Revenants respawn where they died. If you are killing this revenant repeatedly in your tribe area, that is where it will respawn. If it's drawn away from your tribe area and then killed, it should no longer spawn within your tribe limits. It can certainly wander back to your tribe area if it's not an enclosed tribe however. I hope this helps with your situation. If you think that there are other issues, such as a revenant spawning not where it died, please contact support.

The overlap situation is regarding active tribes that will remain overlapped once totems are removed. At this point we have two totems that need to be potentially moved a bit. If you have a situation like this that you were not contacted about, please do contact support. An overlapping abandoned tribe with revenants doesn't fit the situation as the overlap will be gone once the totems are removed.

Thanks