Bugs I Have Found

Bugs I found this morning:

- When you are swimming in deep water and hold down the following [Shift + W + A or D] you start walking slowly on the surface of the water instead of swimming.

- There is a tree stump you can see the underside of at the following location:
    Zone: 190 | Pos: 1003.87 | 1699.07 | 482.49

Thank you (also the game is looking nice)

Re:Bugs I Have Found

Awesome thanks.

By the way if you see anything weird like terrain issues, trees not grounded correctly can you take a screen shot instead, and any bugs you find just submit to http://www.xsyon.com/support or add them to http://www.xsyon.com/forums/11-bugs-...d-fixes-thread. As I will get them and add them to the list its difficult trying to keep track of heaps of different threads.

I prefer doing co-ords as it'd give the devs the EXACT location, as I would have thought a screen would require them to know what the land scape looks like everywhere.

PsykieKILLA wrote:
    I prefer doing co-ords as it'd give the devs the EXACT location, as I would have thought a screen would require them to know what the land scape looks like everywhere.
    Are the co-ords not displayed on screen?

Yeah, good point *shoots self*

All fixed.

I think a good feature to have would be in game bug reporting. This could allow for coordinates, character stats and status, a screenshot and a bug report. Going farther, you could have categories and in game listing of previously submitted bugs. This would allow for bug counts and segregation of different types of bugs.

I have found and took screens of a river that is about 20 ft over its banks, looks kinda cool. When I get home I will be submitting that bug.

Nice! Last night I was in and all my status bars were displaced.

It was easily fixed, just took me by suprise.

Kitsume wrote:
    I think a good feature to have would be in game bug reporting. This could allow for coordinates, character stats and status, a screenshot and a bug report. Going farther, you could have categories and in game listing of previously submitted bugs. This would allow for bug counts and segregation of different types of bugs.
    Good idea. Help us help you.