I cancelled my sub today...think I'll write a song .

I just have a few things to say, and what I say will really not make a dif, but just feel I should say them, incase others identify.

This game is visionary - but somewhere along the road it lost its way. And no, it wasn't the players' fault....I'm positive of that, because I've played with and I've met some awesome gamers and very very dedicated nice people. We didn't all have the same expectations of the game, we looked at it differently like people do. We had different hopes & some of the same hopes and ideas.....dozens and dozens of ideas of what makes a game fun, what makes a game work.

So back to a bit of history....

I accidently ended up the head of a tribe, the first month after launch.. The Xyson Mercenaries. Now ...that was interesting since I'm just a fun/good time girl. I prefer to just play games not work....and believe me ..heading a tribe on Xsyon sometimes felt like a full time job. Being an A type personality I perserverd. OMG....did I persevere. I trained new players, added them to the tribe hoping they'd stick....heh. I gotta tell you....so few stuck and I lost count and can't even remember the majority...yuck!

Well anyway....long story short, I quit playing a little over a month ago....after the last recruitment/training/trying as hard as I could with seasoned gamers just joining and looking for a new sandbox. They put their money down and tried it, and they ran thru it like seasoned gamers do and went, well that was fun for about 3 weeks. And after orienting/training my 15th round of new players.....I was just frickin' worn out.

I've thought long and hard how I wanted to leave the game and abandon the Xsyon Mercenaries' tribe.
1) I could log on and gather the most valuable resources located on the tribe area (10ks of chrome, silver, titatium etc. nails screws bolts,saws blades, shovels - 30/40 carts...Xmas/Halloween costumes, special event winnings etc...on and on - I can't remember it all)
2) or put the majority of it on my character and log out on the chance I might return someday.

I decided tonight - I'm leaving it all. I hope there are active account/gamers that will find some fun & joy in getting these items....and when you do, raise a glass to the fabulous members of the Xsyon Mercenaries who won/gathered them.....raise a glass to Luthais my bestest Scotsman friend, Andrew - the undead fishboy, Krimara, Mevos, Alik, Malcolm the Odd, Hartley, Lateralus, Dagney, Qwerty, Doc...just to name a few.....and then....go, now who the hell was China? Well she wasn't much...really.

In closing, I'd like to say thank you to some others that did add enjoyment to the game for me and were very fun to get know and play with.

Mac/Laughing Oak - A great guy!
Loki, the other lovely female gamer
Fatboy...omg...what a trip
Severn...a girl's best friend
Deacon - one of the bestest funny guy
Unclean/Dang :P - just loved his grumpy ass
DDT - a great nemisis....he cared and made it so fun to have someone to hate and help inspire the Mercs - xD
Guide Mihr...just loverly, what can I say

There are many more, and I do remember you all, and I thank you for playing with me....cuz

I just like me some gamin'

So long,

China