Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowhawk View Post
    The point is there are tribes who are willing and able to help new or struggling players get on their feet. We are one of those. Appose to players like you and Dang who do nothing but ridicule players and make stupid irrelevant statements on the forum then try and justify that irrelevance by changing the topic to something like only a 20 man tribe can help a new player?

Besides the fact that I was addressing the OP and trying to be helpful. Why do you think that everything has to involve you or your opinion? You really need to get help man and stop trolling.

Lying? Could you please elaborate on this?
    Those are all facts! I log on every night between 7pm and 8pm and log off between midnight and 1am. I play every Sunday all day and most Mondays off and on all day. All facts!
    Check my profile for bug reports. Yes I love building and I took off from November through the holidays.
    Willow,

This is exactly what we talked about the other night in game when you shut DDT down, He doesnt know, doesnt care to know and assumes almost everything. DDT and Dangs agenda is a very narrow one and specifically geared towards a play style that barely fits MMO's anymore let alone and Crafting sandbox.

Im to the point where im refraining from posting anything that might be constructive because honestly im just tired of DDT's incoherent, irrelevance responses to suggestions and attempts to deface peoples ideas because he finds them unnecessary...

Sorry didnt mean to hijack the post but I Find Willowhawk very helpful and friendly in game and on forums, and am really tired of the couple very vocal Trolls...

And to the OP Im in the same boat as you with agreeing they are to hard, but part of that is due to this being a skill based game and not a level based game... and the other is due to armor and weapon stats not adding correctly especially on Cloth tested and confirmed..

But most of your problem should go away next week from what i understand when the totem go poof...

Xsyon Citizen
    About Pawnee - our most active "players" are now raccons and coyotes - you are right about that :P

I am sort of active (not really logged in alot in the last 5 weeks) and LaughingOak is "sort of back" - at least he posts sometimes in the forum. So in general I would not say that Pawnee should still be counted as an active tribe - its more of a place that wont get inactive for some longer period in the future - unless Oak decides to remove the totem (?!?)

Quote Originally Posted by tomduril View Post
    About Pawnee - our most active "players" are now raccons and coyotes - you are right about that :P

I am sort of active (not really logged in alot in the last 5 weeks) and LaughingOak is "sort of back" - at least he posts sometimes in the forum. So in general I would not say that Pawnee should still be counted as an active tribe - its more of a place that wont get inactive for some longer period in the future - unless Oak decides to remove the totem (?!?)
    hmm I was going by your tribe recruitment posts from the past week and a half. Sorry I was mistaken.

Actually I am back.

I will be working on finishing a few things, removing a few things, revamping a few and starting on the main castle complex.

What I need now is a few more builder types.

If anyone wants to have a large area to work in where they can experiment on complex structures, please gimme a shout in game.