Questions of Week 07/30 through 08/05

Please post your Questions to the Developers below...

Thank you.

Questions

1a. When will UI see improvement i.e. show stats ( all of them ) , and show Item information
    See post for more info http://www.xsyon.com/forum/project.p...=1630#note6479
    1b. at some point be able to lock UI window locations.
    1c. Have a world map with your location on it, and be able to set POI's on it. and have these POI's show up on mini map...

2. When will Armor stats actually start working ( especially cloth )

3. When will There be more balancing to mobs ( Revs defense mod is outrageous, Coyote's and dogs hitting for 22 hp a Wack )

4. When will Architecture positioning ever be added for up/down, Arch skill could be a lot more fun and creative if it didnt require massive mounds of dirt to accomplish multi story buildings...

5. Will we ever be able to terraform granite / basalt, just seems odd to be able to terraform Sand and limestone and not the others...

6. When will Grass grow back, It should grow back on any un-roaded piece of land...

7. Will the game time always be determined by client side time or will server eventually control time/day/night cycle..

8. Are there any plans to create an economy other than bartering...

1- i see that pet and mount are for the next round, you have any eta for it??

2- when you implement it, you will put in game horses??

TY

Are you going to nerf the animals?

I used to have so much fun exploring and hunting and scavenging across the whole world. Now I have to be afraid of running into a 500 hp bear or 300 hp coyote or stupid 200hp cat around every corner. Are you going to fix this? It isn't fun anymore for most people that I have heard from. Revs are manageable, but getting boring pretty quickly.

I can't imagine how new players are surviving when veterans are having trouble. I just want to know if things are going to change back to reasonable hp. Sure, a big mob once in a while, but not every single mob in the world.

And maybe it is not the hp, since Willow and I used to be able to take on a 650hp bear by ourselves. Maybe it is that they are hitting way faster than we can, and they have so much reach that you can't successfully kite, since if you are 2 steps away they can still hit you, but you can't hit them. Or maybe it is the nerfed gear. But right now, a new player can't go hunting, even the hamsters have more hp than they do.