So I wanted to try out the game, I saw theres a free trial so I wanted to try it, seeing as nobody seems to know this game i have also no clue if its any good at all.
But then I see I'm supposed to pay over 40 bucks for a game thats maybe not even worth it? Plus monthly subscription?
First of all, nobody is having a client fee anymore, for the most obvious reason: It's an ONLINE game. I'm not gonna pay a more expensive price than any offline game for a game i cant even play offline. Or is there an offline mode too?

Secondly, why would i BUY a game, before i tried it? I need to see if the game is worht its ridiculously expensive price, for a game thats in the testphase, most companies outthere dont even dare putting a fee on a game thats still in mid-development. But, as I read in the featuers list, it seems to be normal for you guys, and it seems to be like you guys think the initial phase offers enough to be worth so much money.

One thing I saw for sure now: The reason why nobody feels like playing this game, even though it has the biggest feature list i've ever encountered... Because you simply cant ask frmo people to pay for something they dont know what they will get. You're also not needing to buy clothes in the store before youre allowed to try them on..

So hope you guys are getting enlightened now on why only a handful is playing a game that isn't looking too bad at all

To do list:
+ Create a 2weeks free trial.
+ Remove the client fee cost or create an offline gaming modus.

Glad to help!