Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So! I found a saw!

I found a totem that was abandoned and it had a bunch of stuff in baskets around it that I could use. There was a saw in there so I grabbed it and started using it. Well, It wore out today. I am now without a saw. My long journey begins of scav'g through the piles to see if I can find some old saw blades.

Did Really good tonight! I found 4 Old saw blades and about 15 schemes. I also found some Horseshoes, Pick Heads , Knife Blades and some handles. I raised my Scav. Skill 11 points tonight. Still going to go for more blades though incase I have alot of faliures while making my saws.

Oh I also got this one scheme. Its a Scheme: Potamac Axe Saw. Kind of weird! Speaking of weird I found a damn gold club! LOL!

Good Job Axechucker! Sounds like you're getting along just fine To avoid losing your new blades you may want to grind some less valuable tools for a bit and get your tool crafting up to around 25 before trying your hand at the saws. Until then you could also contract a neighbor to make a couple of your saws since at higher level crafting they could make a higher quality saw that will last much longer, and you have the most important part, the Old Saw Blades.

TY Willow!
    Yeah I'm going to grind my tools up before I use the blades. I'm playing this game as a one man band but I did grab a shovel off os a person named Siriius so I could do a bit od Terraforming. I didn't need to do much since my place has been flattened already by a former player.
    Working on some more Scav tonight! WOOT!

you mean higher dura not Quality.....your welcome

No I meant a "Supreme Quality" Scrapper saw versus a "Low Quality" Scrapper saw which has higher durability due to it's "higher quality".