Quote Originally Posted by Emilie View Post
Hello Lynna, wonderful story!
I live in the north, where there are still some empty forests and fields, where animals roam. I have started to build a home for myself there. I have played for a little while and there are many things I do not know yet and some that I am starting to figure out. We could become allies, if you like, and help each other. In the days to come when those who have survived will be forced to choose a side, I'd like to know others who see the great web that knits us all together. I will try to whisper you in game.
Hello Emilie!

I am pleasantly surprised to have received your message. Over time, there has been going on alot. The valley I tried to tame has been playing up quite alot. There are rocks everywhere.. I found myself unable to build anything on such an unstable underground.
Some nice and pure earth ground sounds alot easier to build upon!
I have been quite let down as of late to this, and the thought of having to move keeps playing up in my head. A thought I am not looking forward to become real.
A plentiful land is indeed what I need to build up a place. I will give my thoughts more time to roam around in my head, till maybe some decision will announce itself.

Thank you for contacting me, knowing to have allies, not to be alone in this rough and intractable world, means very much to me right now.

Greetings,

Lynna