So after watching some videos and reading up on the game I thought to myself, "yeah sure, I understand its in development and has it flaws, but looks like something interesting to try." On all of the pages on the Xsyon site it lists the sub fee as 15, which is perfectly reasonable I feel for monthly online games. I head to make an account and get, "membership type: Game Account 39.99". o.0 That's like the price of many completed titles on the market.

This is a bit of feedback, I'm not a gaming hobbyist, I play A LOT of games, buy a lot of hardware. A 40 dollar initial setup fee is outrageous when there is no trial time and this is not a largely backed title. I don't know if working a fin. job has just made me become a little shewed of such practices or not, but it feels more like, "Hey we are worried you won't like it if you try it so, pay for the development up-front or no tits for you". An initial fee like that, with no description given of how much "free play time" you get from it is highly irregular, and reeks of a scummy business model. If your going to have a setup fee like that, I'd recommend some sort of trial at least. Or, I'd highly recommend minimizing initial cost, and instead make up for in long term subs. If I like the game, you get hundreds from year long sub(s), compared to me cocking an eyebrow and getting none.