Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:Any Evil Tribes Recruiting?

I like the big city idea that "darkrounge" has, but I don't want to be political/diplomatic either to get it. I want to rule by the sword, take care of my own including alliances, and crush anyone else that does not benefit our cause.

Xsyon Citizen

[b]Belated wrote:[/b]
    [quote]I like the Spartans Idea. There are 2 ways to get things in this game. Be on the good/neutral side and farm, or be on the more evil side and take. In essence going evil and taking will yield you more resources, the only problem is,

"you never know what your going to get." Forest..Forest Gump!

So with the more, you sell to buy what you lack.

The turn out is going to be interesting, but there will always be more good than evil. I want to be in an evil city repelling good tribes and taking there stuff on the battle field.

In the end who really knows how it will all turn out. I just hope everyone doesn't go good/neutral, a few have to go evil to build that community as well. If there isn't strife what is there to shoot for? If the Neutral wants to take over half the map who is to stop them? EVIL[/quote]

Neutral tribes can be classed as evil.
    It's efficiency can be tested, good or evil.
    Basically, my neutral tribe obtains all sources related to gaming. We have an evil side and a good side.
    We will attack villages and most certainly prosecute people, but this won't be essential as were a neutral tribe.

As part of our tribe, you will receive quests.
    Quests which involve assassinations and town breaches. I.E: Assassins creed.

Your role will be to assassinate certain targets for certain amounts of money, could be a tribe leader or possibly a whole army of people.

Once accomplished you will report back to a high standard member of a high superiority, they will then fill a report on a "Quest form" - implanted on my website. Enabling you to receive bonuses/cash.

Assassins will have to submit a form to become official, but you can become a outlander (Unofficial).
    Once official you will be marked on the website.
    Once a quest is completed you will be rewarded, with either a standard armour set or a rare armour set/ loads of gold.

If you've been asked to prosecute and torture a tribal leader you will be rewarded greatly and it will increase your overall respect.
    Which can be reviewed on our website.

Wondering if there is going to be any Lawful Evil tribes or will they just be chaotic evil? Sounds like Darkrouge is going for Chaotic Neutral which is also going to be hard to expand with.

Wouldn't mind if someone made a lawful good tribe either. Doesn't sound like anyone is going that route yet.