Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any Evil Tribes Recruiting?

Are there any Evil tribes forming? I don't want to be forced to join a carebear guild with no requirements.

I would rather be looking over my shoulder than going through the world all safe with no action, killing and taking what I want as a noob harvests me gear/mats not even knowing it as I pierce his heart from the back and strip his valuables as he bleeds out.

Belated Death

Xsyon Citizen

Re: Any Evil Tribes Recruiting?

My tribe is currently neutral.
    Withdrawing violence for no reason, but allowing violence to be caused.
    Were not initially evil or good, were basically the eyes and the ears of Xsyon.

Think of the Roman empire, were resembling the Roman empire..
    Neither evil nor good, only follow the footsteps we choose.

You can however choose to be evil, it won't effect your respect within our tribe.

Re:Any Evil Tribes Recruiting?

Based on the summary of the world and how it has come to be, I am not looking to be evil. But I am looking for a group of people for survival and WE will survive. In my tribe we look out for what I like to call Number One. Yourself and Tribe. There is opportunity to carve out this world to our liking and first and foremost being able to provide and protect my community will be more of a force than doing evil deeds.

Umm, the Romans were evil to everyone that were not Roman, or had something they wanted until they could figure out how to take it away from them with men of other conquered nations. The only thing that made you safe from Romans was distance, weather conditions and your army strength. That's why it took so long to conquer Egypt:P

Anyway I get what your saying. Neutral imo means your on the fence waiting to see which side has the greener grass.

I am looking for an evil tribe, that plans on building a large city so we don't have to worry about trading with others as being evil affects our npc status.

I live for consequences, Bring it!

"Overkill is better than no kill at all" -Belated

Yeah I'm not looking to go in and just wreck havoc. I'm looking for a type of tribe like Spartans, if we do need resources we will take them. There has to be a point to do harm. I get what you're saying Belated, being this a new and unknown world I need to band with anyone in order to succeed.

Xsyon Citizen

Relate my tribe to a huge city, i plan on establishing more of the game as possible.

Hopefully developing a big company, socially and internally.
    It's physical features will involve huge buildings,great defence and over struck land power.

We will thrush for land, emitting half of the map.
    And the Roman Empire weren't evil, they were the decent of land.
    They were hated by many counties because of there religious followers and popes.
    They took land because they wanted faculty and power over others.

I don't necessarily want power over others, but hopefully to build a big/massive empire establishing half of the map.

In my tribe, murder, rape, and all manner of satanic ritual will be mandatory. Carebearing is not encouraged.

You'd walk through our village, and ask, "Hey, where are all the the people?" Then you'd wake up in a dank basement being chopped up into stew.

I like the Spartans Idea. There are 2 ways to get things in this game. Be on the good/neutral side and farm, or be on the more evil side and take. In essence going evil and taking will yield you more resources, the only problem is,

"you never know what your going to get." Forest..Forest Gump!

So with the more, you sell to buy what you lack.

The turn out is going to be interesting, but there will always be more good than evil. I want to be in an evil city repelling good tribes and taking there stuff on the battle field.

In the end who really knows how it will all turn out. I just hope everyone doesn't go good/neutral, a few have to go evil to build that community as well. If there isn't strife what is there to shoot for? If the Neutral wants to take over half the map who is to stop them? EVIL

Xsyon Citizen

[b]Baldur wrote:[/b]
    [quote]In my tribe, murder, rape, and all manner of satanic ritual will be mandatory. Carebearing is not encouraged.

You'd walk through our village, and ask, "Hey, where are all the the people?" Then you'd wake up in a dank basement being chopped up into stew.[/quote]

Oh nice, sounds interesting lol.
    That's actually quite funny. You can be our "Most feared tribe"!