Lau (Laurentius) and Sev (Severinus) are back.

We'll be joining you survivors again pretty soon for another adventure. So tidy up your places because we will visit your places to see what you have accomplished.

Welcome back !!!

Welcome Back Severin!

"....great..... we fire the housekeeper, have a mountain of dirt out back and guests are coming out" <Throws up his hands and grumbles while grabbing the broom and dust pan> Of all the times to fire the bloody house...
    grumble....grumble.....grumble....

WOW!!

Indeed!!!

Great news Seve and Lau great to see you coming back.

YOu made my day

Cheers!!!

Xsyon Citizen
    Welcome back! I saw one of places on youtube awhile back and it looked awesome. I'll have to come check it out sometime :-)

Thanks for the kind words.

Ethain. We both abandoned our tribes and left all containers open for the puplic (something many should have thought of) before we left the game. So nothing much is left, I'm afraid. We'll be beginning on a fresh, so to speak; exploring, visiting and making two new tribes right next to eachother ... eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Willowhawk View Post
    Welcome Back Severin!

"....great..... we fire the housekeeper, have a mountain of dirt out back and guests are coming out" <Throws up his hands and grumbles while grabbing the broom and dust pan> Of all the times to fire the bloody house...
    grumble....grumble.....grumble....
    LOL! This is so Willow.. hehehe.

Welcome back Severin and Laurentius!! You are always welcome at Raven Moon, so please come visit us soon. It is nice to see you back in game.

Good to see you back Lau and Sev! I am considering a comeback myself. Diablo 3 is starting to bore me terribly. :P

Quote Originally Posted by severin View Post
    Thanks for the kind words.

Ethain. We both abandoned our tribes and left all containers open for the puplic (something many should have thought of) before we left the game. So nothing much is left, I'm afraid. We'll be beginning on a fresh, so to speak; exploring, visiting and making two new tribes right next to eachother ... eventually.
    Hey!

I've joined a few days ago and I would love to work on a brand new tribe! I'm really really lonely, haven't seen one single player since I started :/

Hello Shinefist,

I'm sure you will find a brand new tribe. Ask in global ingame or also post a thread here http://www.xsyon.com/forumdisplay.ph...ng-for-a-Tribe and good luck!