Ok, I like the picture at the top, and the little license plate thingys are kinda cool. But I have some feedback to offer for my first impressions of the website and what I think could be better. I am sure others have differing opinions.

1. Home page does not catch my eye and make me want to look further into the website.
2. Much of the text is difficult to read, either because of coloring of the page and text, or small font, or perhaps just because the text needs to be bold. Maybe it is just my eyes, but I look at other websites, and I don't see this issue there. I don't like the fonts in the gray box on the home page either, I don't find it appealing or intriguing.
4. Website performance is slow and laggy. The site loads very slowly, and so do all the screenshots. Even after allowing it to cache, it is still pretty slow. And I am in the states, so I am concerned that it is much slower for my friends and tribe members playing abroad.
5. The Game page still shows a description of some other game... it talks about swords and sorcery. We don't have swords or sorcery, which is fine, but lets not make stuff up.

I am glad the website is back up though, I was really starting to worry.