Hello,thanks for the feedback

On the last few hunting trips we have done I was able to screen shot several multi hit attacks from Animals. Sometimes it's only a few hits other times it can be as much as 10 hits resulting in damages of 100+ to players. The first screen shot was last night against a regular Bear. I was running at the Bear head on took one swing that did 11.32 Dmg and the bear took one swing that did 127 Dmg which finished me.

The other thing that is happening is animals are healing at over twice our healing rate. I know we were told that healing rate for creatures is the same as players, but that is not so. At least not with all animals across the board. I timed healing last night using a 245hp bear which healed from about 1/3 health to full health while I only healed from 1/4 to 1/2. Healing is still painfully slow and not the same for creatures and players.
Well the regeneration rate is a % of your hp, at it has the same for players and creatures.

I'm guessing the extremely slow player heal rate is in anticipation of future healing buffs, foods etc. That is a guess only but when animals still heal about 60% faster it makes it even more painful to sit and watch them heal up while you sit for another 5 minutes waiting.
Yes healing buffs will help for players with high hp.

What I did notice last night is an inconstancy in animal strength. We fought a Shadow Bear that was hitting for 7 to 8 Dmg and it went down so fast I was disappointed, then we fought a regular Bear that was doing 20+ Dmg and we had to kite it for a long time to take him down.
You might have found a young Shadow bear hitting those 7 Dmg, and the BEar might be a max Bear age 12 or even with legend factor.

So I am wondering, if the new adjustments to animal strength only effected the new animal spawns and not the old animals. Something doesn't add up, and that is all I can think to explain the huge discrepancy.
All animals are affected by the patch changes

Screenshot Upload problems
I had more to add but the screen shot uploader is totally messed up and I've spent too much time on this already. I'm not getting any preview so I hope they show. The dialogue box doesn't go away when you hit OK to accept the image so you have to force close it.
WOW this is a train wreck. I thought I would try uploading the actual file along with using the image links, but after you choose the file, you don't even get a confirm or OK button, just a blank window with your file description. I keep trying and getting different results each time. Not liking any of this. Same dialogue box for direct link but if I spam click the OK button it posts a preview in the text box but shows it as a link in the preview window. So now I have two different links but no screenshot.
Go advanced /mange attachements should work now.

The Screen shots are suppose to show the spam damage of 108dmg in the first screen, 118 in the second and 127dmg in the third. Please change this back to the old upload system. That one didn't work well but at least it worked.
Attachment 69 Attachment 68 Attachment 67[/QUOTE]