Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    Thank you for your reply DDT, but you must have missed my most recent statement on the topic just above your post.

"My idea for the new high end skill range of 100-120 may not be the appropriate solution. I am just trying to think of possible ways to stimulate the economy with new crafting revisions on the way."
    Read it, and figured I would reply why its a bad idea still and comment on the other stuff. You did say "may not be the appropriate" as if it was still an option thus I commented on it.

I also wanted to point out another reason not to have 120 skill is that it would make items of less value as crafters would need lower QL mats to make the best gear in the game. Much as the problem we have now with tools.

I only posted here because when i first had the idea in global, folks asked me to post it in the forums. Sigh....I really don't care anymore at this point how it is done. But with the upcoming crafting update, I thought this would be the time to at least express the importance of economy once again.

If I ever post an idea again or choose to respond to any other suggestions, I will make sure it is foolproof and meets the highest expectations or suffer the inevitable wrath.

Ty for posting Tesla its good to hear other peoples thoughts and ideas.No one is really right or wrong in these kind of things because there just ideas and options and good or bad I wish more people would post theres.But at the end of the day i think a lot of times a lot of agree on the basics of what its about but a lot of times it turnes into whos right whos wrong and the focus on the subject is lost.

Pay no mind to any self appointed experts around here Tesla Your opinions and ideas are just as relevant as anyone's. Alas I have come to the same conclusion as you and its not worth my time attempting to discuss the game on these forums. I gave up forum fighting in my early 20's

Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    I only posted here because when i first had the idea in global, folks asked me to post it in the forums. Sigh....I really don't care anymore at this point how it is done. But with the upcoming crafting update, I thought this would be the time to at least express the importance of economy once again.

If I ever post an idea again or choose to respond to any other suggestions, I will make sure it is foolproof and meets the highest expectations or suffer the inevitable wrath.
    I'm not quite sure why you getting upset about it. You had an idea, you posted it on the forums, turns out its likely not really the idea to fix one of the issues. I have these ideas all the time I talk to my friends on voice chat about it and they see things from another side I didnt think of or work out issues that cause it not to work.

Sometimes there are side effects to good idea that make those ideas not work, if you can fix the side effects the idea can be great again still. I was trying to give you another perspective on your idea why I believe (which I'm not always right) it wont be a good idea plus I through in there a tweak to the idea to maybe help it along.

I wish more people would post their ideas (even if they are not good ones) to allow others to give their thoughts on it.

Its like my totem idea taking resources. People started pointing out how it would make it more like a grind, so I had to toss in changes to fix the grind issue, then people started saying how they had issues with new players getting starting resources, so I had to do a change to add that in, at the end of the day an "ok" idea turned into a "great idea".

We don't want anyone turning away from the forum for any reason. Any input you give even with constructive criticism is always welcome. All suggestions/feedback/tweaks/additions get looked at and considered, granted not everything will make it in game but you all help things along and grow with your posts. Thanks for all the encouraging posts you all made and keep the suggestions coming.