Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you for your reply DDT, but you must have missed my most recent statement on the topic just above your post.

"My idea for the new high end skill range of 100-120 may not be the appropriate solution. I am just trying to think of possible ways to stimulate the economy with new crafting revisions on the way."

Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    Thank you for your reply DDT, but you must have missed my most recent statement on the topic just above your post.

"My idea for the new high end skill range of 100-120 may not be the appropriate solution. I am just trying to think of possible ways to stimulate the economy with new crafting revisions on the way."
    Read it, and figured I would reply why its a bad idea still and comment on the other stuff. You did say "may not be the appropriate" as if it was still an option thus I commented on it.

I also wanted to point out another reason not to have 120 skill is that it would make items of less value as crafters would need lower QL mats to make the best gear in the game. Much as the problem we have now with tools.