Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It's been 8 months since I played

It has been 8 months since I last was in the world. How is the game now?

1. Are there any new developments in the last 8 months, aside from totem decay?
    2. Is the server population growing?
    3. Does DDT still rule the world?

1)There have been some minor ones.
    2)Server Pop is still low. Growing is sorta relative. Im sure it has 10 or so people that are new here or there. But you wont see 100s playing.
    3)I rarely play now, I'm waiting for content they have removed just about anything a skilled crafter or PVEer or PVPer would want to do. There is a major lack of players still and pretty much no content updates outside of Revs and totems in months. With the removal of mutants, and the major nerf to crafted armor its pointless for me to play as there is nothing to do.

FYI, mutants are back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    FYI, mutants are back.
    They might be back now but after over 2 hours trying to find one (Still didn't find one not saying they are not there), I would still say they are pretty crappy in putting them back into the game. On top of that, the the usefulness of their items are not there. So again I'm waiting content.

About mutants,

they are there, but they seem to be weirdly distributed. I am near the mist but somehow not in an extreme danger zone. But there a mutants everywhere, as well as massive bears and coyotes etc.

In the last few days I have seen, just from standing in my tribe (I am doing a big terraforming project and have barely left camp in a week): a shadow deer, a shadow bear, a flock of four ridgeback spine martins, and a rhino rat. Just lounging about. I am thinking of starting a zoo...