Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How challenging are the revenents?

I just logged in after a long hiatus, and found my tribe surrounded by revenents. I counted 6 to the east, 3 to the north, 5 to the south, and 5 to the north. I was completely surrounded, so we just stared at each other for a bit and then I logged out.

How hard are they, for someone with noob level combat experience? They didn't seem agro to me from about 40 feet away, although I think one did try to chase me.

PS - I don't have any weapons. I gave everything to my tribe when I quit, and there are no weapons readily available.

Hello Ashrad,

YOu can find revs from 80 hp to 350 hp more or less. IF there are boulders near you can jump into it to rest and heal. You can select one to see his hp and if it too much for you run away, also run away if you get two of them chasing you They are defending bins with stuff so it shouldn't be so easy to take them.

All depends in what danger zone are you, so if you are in low warning zone revenants won't spawn again in that location after kill them.

Best is to avoid them until you get some armor. I recommend you to ask for help in global to team up with other players.And finally if they are annoying you just outside your tribe you can contact a guide to check the situation and get help as well.

Regards!

Quote Originally Posted by Asharad View Post
    I just logged in after a long hiatus, and found my tribe surrounded by revenents. I counted 6 to the east, 3 to the north, 5 to the south, and 5 to the north. I was completely surrounded, so we just stared at each other for a bit and then I logged out.

How hard are they, for someone with noob level combat experience? They didn't seem agro to me from about 40 feet away, although I think one did try to chase me.
    Revs are attached to their totem, for the most part, so they won't go outside of their little area. I will be on later tonight, and if you want I can bring you some weapons and help kill your revs. It would be fun. I can probably recruit a few tribe members to come along. I will be online by about 5pm pacific time. You can /w Riverspirit in game if you will be on then, and we will have a little revenant hunting party.

I attacked one with 77 health. He killed me and stole my clothing.

I'm in a high danger area. I might need to move, if I plan to keep playing.

The revs are not really a problem unless they are attacking you on your tribe. If you keep your energy up you can easily run out of agro range if they attack while you are coming and going from tribe. As River said we would by happy to lend a hand, we have fun fighting the Revenents and it gives us some practice combat training.

If you aren't totally attached to your current tribe location then you could certainly look for another. Since totem decay there are a lot more available locations and some with buildings and supplies and nice locations.

Good Luck and welcome back

Be aware they go in groups at times. With some patience you can hit one when he/she/it is alone. You can most likely also get some help from other players, if you want.