Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is there a trial?

I was thinking of playing Xsyon, so I looked at their refund policy, and I was wondering if there is a trial system like referrals or buddy keys before buying the game?

"Xsyon (the "Service") is an interactive multiplayer online game world provided by Notorious Games, a Nevada LLC. It is not a product purchase. There are absolutely no refunds given on the establishment of an account and subscription to the service. The service is non-transferable. The Service is provided "AS IS" and is in a constant state of development and evolution. The experience of the online game will change over time.

Signing up for the Xsyon service constitutes full acceptance of the Terms of Service and in accordance with the Terms of Service, Xsyon is a changing online world affected by the players. As such the world cannot be used as a free trial. Free trials will be offered separate from the paid Xsyon Service.

There will be no refunds issued should your computer fail to meet the minimum requirements to run the software or due to your dissatisfaction with the service.

For any assistance with inquires to your order or any other billing questions, please contact our accounts manager.

The Xsyon proprietary Game Client (the "Software") can be obtained as a free online download and is required for your usage of the Service. The software is a free download provided “AS IS.” "

There is currently no trial but we are in the works of offering sites keys for a trial period. I would have to get more info from the Developer on a time frame but this is something that is being looked at and worked on.

You could post your system specs and I'm sure we can help you find out if you are capable of running the game if that is your issue. There are two ways of getting system specs, you can go to properties on "My Computer" by right clicking it and going to proerties and depending on what version of windows you are running it should give processor, ram, and other info that may be useful. The other method I like and prefer the most is dxdiag which once open you can save all information and just paste the first bit of info out of the text file here. You can access dxdiag by going to start>run and typing dxdiag in the run box, if you don't see or have a run command listed on the start menu you can hold the windows key down and hit R on the keyboard which will bring it up, just make sure to do this from your desktop. Once dxdiag opens all you have to do is click save all information and save the text file where you can easily access it.

The info I need out of that file will be these following sections: System Information and Display Devices. These will tell me what CPU or Multi-CPU you have and ram, the other section will give your video card model and video memory. I hope this helps and hopefully I answered your question, if not please post again with any questions you may have.
    Last edited by GuideHael; 09-15-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Been watching some youtube videos of this game, and im really intrested. also noticed that a trial will be out soonish any date on that??? or shuld i just buy the game?

Kind of funny how you missed the date of the trials that were posted yesterday in the Announcement section. They aim for the 15th...

Read it here...
    Last edited by Azzym; 10-06-2012 at 10:02 AM.

didnt read it there... but thx for linking looking foward to check this game out :P

hope it will be on the 15th of this month. would like to try this game - so i can make up my mind to buy and sub.

I'm guessing trial accounts didn't start today?

Hello Trial Hunters!

The Trial Server will be open for the the public October 17 at roughly 7:00 AM PST. The Trial Server will be open to all players!

yay for the good news and the delay is as little as it can be (almost none to count in this industry)