Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I pre-ordered

Re:I pre-ordered

You don't have to defend it .. but just as you have the option to defend what you've stated - they have the option to voice their opinion on what you stated.

You were being purposely "hurt" but doing it in a passive way to make it seem like you don't truly care.

We get it, you want to test, we all do, but wait your turn like every. single. other. person.

terter2000 wrote:
    Tie up money as in, one it is 40.00 not 29.99. Two I decided 40.00 was good for me to preorder and get in now to help test and play around.
    Just want to point out that in the long run it is only $10 dollars in the long run since you are getting 2 months free so that's $30 for 2 months subscription so $40 - $30 - $10.

just saying, not trying to say anyone's right or wrong

Relandi wrote:
    You don't have to defend it .. but just as you have the option to defend what you've stated - they have the option to voice their opinion on what you stated.

You were being purposely "hurt" but doing it in a passive way to make it seem like you don't truly care.

We get it, you want to test, we all do, but wait your turn like every. single. other. person.

/shrug maybe subconsciously I was.

Still If I had known I would not have preordered now. My only point was that I wasn't aware when I entered info that there was a que and it was backed up that far. That is just me, not saying anyone is right or wrong for wanting/not wanting to preorder now and wait. Just I wouldn't have.

If I had done research I would have known I guess.

Virtus wrote:
    Just want to point out that in the long run it is only $10 dollars in the long run since you are getting 2 months free so that's $30 for 2 months subscription so $40 - $30 - $10.
    I saw it as $25 for the game with the standard mmo free month + $15 for 2nd month.

Virtus wrote:
    terter2000 wrote:
    Tie up money as in, one it is 40.00 not 29.99. Two I decided 40.00 was good for me to preorder and get in now to help test and play around.

just saying, not trying to say anyone's right or wrong
    I see what you are saying with the price. Probably more correct would be 40.00 - 14.99 cause it is standard for the first month to be included in mmos. So 25.00.

Xsyon Citizen

I am patient, I can wait. I understand how things work with pre-launched MMO's. I don't mind waiting a few weeks before I can download and test/play. Is it a risk to pay $40 and have nothing to show for it immediately, sure but that's how it is in this stage of an MMO. As an example I pre-ordered STO back in Dec 09 and didn't get to download or play until Jan 12th of this year. So what! They delivered (at least the open beta part)I waited a bit, then played when they released for open beta pre-orders.

Before you know it you will have an email to invite you to download the client and off you go into the Xsyon world. So sit back relax and enjoy the forums with the rest of us in line.

terter2000 wrote:
    Relandi wrote:

/shrug maybe subconsciously I was.

Still If I had known I would not have preordered now. My only point was that I wasn't aware when I entered info that there was a que and it was backed up that far. That is just me, not saying anyone is right or wrong for wanting/not wanting to preorder now and wait. Just I wouldn't have.

If I had done research I would have known I guess.
    The queue isn't really backed up "that far" as Jooky has stated the list isn't anywhere as long as we think. 2 weeks for the majority of pre-orders to be in-game is what we're currently looking at.

The aim is to have pre-orders in by the "middle of May" - this, of course, remains on a first come, first serve basis, but should still ensure even later pre-orders access to the game within a relatively short time frame.

However, if you hadn't pre-ordered you wouldn't be seeing the light of day in Xsyon until well into June, at the very least. You are still getting a benefit here.

This is like buying milk, and finding out they haven't bought the cow yet.

Xsyon Citizen

Stephens wrote:
    Where do you buy your milk from?

Xsyon Citizen

Stephens wrote:
    You mean: Like buying the cow but not getting any milk yet.