Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: I pre-ordered

Re:I pre-ordered

terter2000 wrote:
    I understand now how the preorder is going. Letting people in according to date ordered.

I guess it was my fault, but when looking at the preorder page, it was worded so I thought if I ordered now I would be in with all the other preorders.

So I can see where the OP feels ripped off. Too bad, I have months straight available to play and test so I decided to preorder this and enjoy and help test. Looks like I will have to play eq2 until I get in. Really too bad, as I am an older player who knows how to test and what people are looking for.

Guess my services will go to waste until it is my turn. I know I wouldn't have preordered until everyone was about to be let in mid may and tie up my money if I had understood. My fault.

Was looking forward to a sandbox game that was going to bring me way back to the first days of ultima online. Everything new, no hand holding guides to ruin everything.
    No you didnt read it wrong

It was worded that way, on purpose.

Relandi wrote:
    You don't have to defend it .. but just as you have the option to defend what you've stated - they have the option to voice their opinion on what you stated.

You were being purposely "hurt" but doing it in a passive way to make it seem like you don't truly care.

We get it, you want to test, we all do, but wait your turn like every. single. other. person.
    You mean, get lied to when deciding on what and when to spend your money on, like every. single. other. lemming.

Akasha wrote:
    You mean, get lied to when deciding on what and when to spend your money on, like every. single. other. lemming.
    Take your angst and make music out of it, it worked for Linkin Park.

sigh, I believe the issue here is not having to wait. Its being told something in order to get your money, and then changing the terms after having your money thats all.

Is it a huge deal? No... I can wait.

Its just, starting off on this foot doesnt bode well at all. =(

Well, if you truly feel that way you can ask for your money back...

good thing you didnt pre order mo

I preordered MO, what a disaster that was! I am surprised that I ordered this one, but it wasnt so expensive and I have played another game that Jordi was involved in, so I feel confident about this one.

What kind of PC you got? CPU, RAM, GRAPHICS CARD ETC..

joexxxz wrote:
    What type of PC you got? CPU, RAM, GRAPHICS CARD ETC..
    fixed it for you but this is a preorder cry thread and not a computer thread.
    You should go to Off Topic and make one.

Akasha wrote:
    sigh, I believe the issue here is not having to wait. Its being told something in order to get your money, and then changing the terms after having your money thats all.

Is it a huge deal? No... I can wait.

Its just, starting off on this foot doesnt bode well at all. =(

I couldn't have said it better.

Huge deal? nope. Game that isn't backed by a huge company with tons of realeases behind it... starting off on wrong foot is all.

Again, a huge deal? nope. Someone said ask for your money back? I would love for my money back. But I am sure they are a small company and are busy. So, no I am not going to go ask for it back.

Although if someone in billing sees this and it is just a few pushes of a button and not a big deal or hassle, please feel free and refund me