Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I pre-ordered

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I pre-ordered

And I'm still not in, I feel like I got ripped off... when will I get it?

Re:I pre-ordered

momodig wrote:
    depends on when you preordered.
    you shouldn't feel that way if you did after 9th of march.

pid73 wrote:
    momodig wrote:
    No he should, because on the preorder payment screen it said you would have access on the 15th.

pid73 wrote:
    momodig wrote:
    No he should, because on the preorder payment screen it said you would have access on the 15th.

Players get in according to when they pre-ordered. Those who ordered before or on March 9 are now in. Others will be let in a few at a time according to their pre-order date. The plan is still to allow all pre-orders one or two weeks of game time before game launch and character wipes.

I preordered 4/2 I'm hoping soon ill be in

update: seems people up to the 14th or so are in now. I am one of those who ordered on the 14th and am in. Just don't know what to do in game yet :P running around exploring and trying to craft. You guys aren't missing much yet, though the game is pretty beautiful and it runs smooth as hell on my pc.

What kind of PC you got? CPU, RAM, GRAPHICS CARD ETC..

joexxxz wrote:
    What type of PC you got? CPU, RAM, GRAPHICS CARD ETC..
    fixed it for you but this is a preorder cry thread and not a computer thread.
    You should go to Off Topic and make one.

I understand now how the preorder is going. Letting people in according to date ordered.

I guess it was my fault, but when looking at the preorder page, it was worded so I thought if I ordered now I would be in with all the other preorders.

So I can see where the OP feels ripped off. Too bad, I have months straight available to play and test so I decided to preorder this and enjoy and help test. Looks like I will have to play eq2 until I get in. Really too bad, as I am an older player who knows how to test and what people are looking for.

Guess my services will go to waste until it is my turn. I know I wouldn't have preordered until everyone was about to be let in mid may and tie up my money if I had understood. My fault.

Was looking forward to a sandbox game that was going to bring me way back to the first days of ultima online. Everything new, no hand holding guides to ruin everything.