Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Questions of the Week 09/24 - 09/30

Please post your questions to the Developers below...

Thank you.

I noticed a lot of the new armor/tool templates were dumped on Test in incomplete form (the web update interrupted development there.) Will basketry armor also be updated as part of the new revisions? Also, will the crafted grass fabric vs scavenged grass fabric (in multiple colors, with camo bonus and only useable in tailoring patterns) issue be resolved?

I don't know how many times I have already asked this in the past 2 years but I'll ask again: Will wood types be getting individual bonuses with this update?

Xsyon Citizen
    I would really like to know when grass will start growing again, or if we will be getting the ability to plant grass seed with the Foresting skill soon. It's making me really paranoid that I'm going to destroy the landscape.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Geozen View Post
    I would really like to know when grass will start growing again, or if we will be getting the ability to plant grass seed with the Foresting skill soon. It's making me really paranoid that I'm going to destroy the landscape.
    I have asked this question in Jan/Feb this year - and the response was that the system that enabled this function was disabled because it produced too much lag on the server (it has to be redone). For now I recommend you to find a place with grass that *you* do not care about and harvest the grass there (this is what I did).

Eg I used a spot near a road between rocks and so on - it does not really bother me that the grass is gone there

Good luck with the grass picking and have fun!

Hi Xsyon.

Was just wondering if there has been any progress on the HP regeneration in the game. The downtime after fights is probably the only thing that actually annoys me at the moment. Even if faster health regen means having to eat a particular type of rare herb which must be gathered, I still reckon it would be a major plus to the gameplay.

Cheers,

Me

Will we be seeing a use for Basalt bricks any time in the near future? I have a project in mind that I would like to build with these darker bricks =)

I have read somewhere that you plan to implement PhysX for better collision handling. I can't spot it on the "In Development" list. Is that change so small that it warrants no spot on the list or is it included with something else in that list, like archery?

With the coming armor makeover. Will stats like Damage Bonus and camoflage actually work?

It seems like the current round grows (from what I remember) and that we never get to the attractive cooking/archery skills. Do you have an estimate on when you will be able to work on the next/coming round of features?

I am having a lot of spare time recently, so here I go asking again the following questions:

- How is Kickstarter going, any clue about when it is going to take place? Is there any reason for current members to invest into Xsyon for that matter?
    - As for the coming patches, is there an ETA for it?
    - Grass indeed becomes more scarce and scarce by the day. I back the question coming from Tomduril up.

when will decorations, Porchs be ingame? Also any chance of a function to pick our totem up? (ie instead of disbanding we can pick it up, move to a new home, stick it back down, ill assume it will have a 6 hours or heck mb even 30day timer on it)

Are the questions of the week actually going back to being questions of the week? Perhaps renaming them to simply being Questions to the Devs would be more suitable considering that not even the post is being tracked week by week.