Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Players that like pvp have nothing to do in this game

Hi all.

good game, just not for a player like me! Maybe later.

I like the ider you can work together to achieve a goal.

I just not like to craft or gather resources, i like to fight, hunt and things like that, and that is why this game is not a game for me.

I bought the game, for me it was just a waste of money, to hunt you need a team of players.
    A hamster kill me easily, so i cant hunt alone, I can not earn anything on chase other players so there is no reason to train pvp.

When I finally get access to the equipment needed to hunt, I can only hunt the smallest animals, they run so fast I can not keep up with them, so chances to kill an animal is extremely small, when I play alone.

Before I start to play the game, the game have to offers more to my play style.
    I will keep me informed about the game, i have a frind there plays it.

Hello Pax,

Fighiting animals ingame has a wide range of difficulties depending on the zone you are in, in low warning zones you should find killable creatures for a new player, when creatures get old and powerfull they migrate to medium,high or extreme warning zones,but of course at high or extreme warning zones animals are a lot more hard and players need to be trained to face them alone.

I hope you keep having Xsyon in your games radar for the future since the game will be evolving and implementing features that might make you give it a second opportunity.

Regards

The problem with hunting in low-risk area, the animals run, and it is very hard to keep up. we had an evening 4 players who made ​​a hunting event, we could not capture in low-risk area because the animals could run from us.

So i see the point in what Pax says, if you dont like all the crafting the game is not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxRomana View Post
    Hi all.

good game, just not for a player like me! Maybe later.

I like the ider you can work together to achieve a goal.

I just not like to craft or gather resources, i like to fight, hunt and things like that, and that is why this game is not a game for me.

I bought the game, for me it was just a waste of money, to hunt you need a team of players.
    A hamster kill me easily, so i cant hunt alone, I can not earn anything on chase other players so there is no reason to train pvp.

When I finally get access to the equipment needed to hunt, I can only hunt the smallest animals, they run so fast I can not keep up with them, so chances to kill an animal is extremely small, when I play alone.

Before I start to play the game, the game have to offers more to my play style.
    I will keep me informed about the game, i have a frind there plays it.
    It takes time to get combat up and actually kill even the smallest of creatures. As with any MMO game your not going to be able to come right in the game and take everything on. When you fight even the smallest of creatures you have to prepare before hand, as running up and attacking and not having the stamina to run and attack them at the same time is going to net you 0 kills. I always, even with my combat skills over 90+, have to make sure I have plenty of stamina for the chase or to run away if need be. Also a lot of players do group hunts together as some of the tougher types like mutants are not solo kills, even some deer and bears with higher hp can be difficult for a solo kill, my point is that you need to ask around and see if other tribes are doing group hunts and most are more than happy to have another player along as it just helps when the group runs in to a mutant or a 400+ hp bear that requires more dps being done to it with a larger group.

I have a tribe that likes to do group hunts and pvp when we get it but we take the initiative though and form a group of our members and do the hunts. We also solo hunt to work on our skills but once you get the skill, gear, and know how you'll have no problems killing everything you find if it's within you capabilities of doing so. You may want to use a respec to spec for combat skills and put your points in to armed and the weapon you use. There are many ways to make yourself better but as always with any MMO you're going to have to put in the effort to achieve these goals.

Zookeeper, an excellent answer.

About animals running away; you really have to hunt them and I find it a great feature that brings something extra to it.
    I can see how annoying it might be that an animal runs up a cliff that you can't climb, but I have a feeling that it has to do with creatures not getting stuck in and on everything ... otherwise someone should correct me.

He is right about the small animals running away.Its fine that they run a little but not at the speed that they do.
    Even I have a hard time catching them sometimes so im sure a new player just says screw it after a short dash.

Perhaps you're a bit too heavy with that bone armour, Dangy I have rarely problems catching up with them little buggers. But of course, if you like chase them towards a unclimbable cliff ... no chance. And I find it quite good that the animals have a chance to escape from death.

dude we are talking about new players trying to get started........

and they have the small animals that these guys have to hunt shooting across the map 100 mph.

I dont really care if you or I can catch them if you read above THEY have lots of problems doing it and I understand why and can see why it would be a huge turn off for them.
    Last edited by unclean666; 10-09-2012 at 10:56 AM.

Also something to keep in mind is that if you do a combat specific build, you may want to join up with a tribe that has many different crafters, as you'll find that your build is mostly geared for combat and not crafting. You can help your crafters who are doing bonecraft and leatherworking by bringing back those items they need like bones and hides. This doesn't mean you can't work on those crafts but someone who has a build for those will always put out better quality gear and weapons, you still need to work on your crafting as you'll need those points to stick in to hunting, armed, and your weapon of choice that you use.

~Guidehael

Quote Originally Posted by zookeeper View Post
    It takes time to get combat up and actually kill even the smallest of creatures. As with any MMO game you’re not going to be able to come right in the game and take everything on.
    Do you make fun at me?
    To play games is not new for me, and I play a lot of MMO games.

I know how a MMO normal works, and it’s not like this.
    This is normal for a MMO game.
    1. All kind of games not only MMO’s normal have a tutorial for new players.
    2. Usually you can find basic information about how the game works in the game.
    3. Normal there is a low lvl area for new players, where they can get used to the game and its many options.
    And I can name a lot more a game normal have, and what you normal can do when you start playing.

This was a response to zookeeper.

Now to the rest of you.

I'm not saying it's a bad game.

But I stand by what I say, this game is not for PVE and PVP players.
    When I play, it is not fun to hunt for 2 to 4 hours and perhaps have two kills, I cannot make money/nails on that, to get better armor or weapons.

I don’t like to craft, I don’t like I have to craft tool, leathercraft or something like that, before my combat skills or HP can get better, I don’t like that part of the game, I like the part I can do PVE and PVP.

So before I will play the game and a lot of players like me, we must be able to be hunter or warrior of some kind, without being forced to work with leather, build buildings, digging holes, just hunting and fighting.

I'm in a tribe that gives me the equipment I need, I still can’t hunt alone.

I think it's a shame that you have to use the best equipment to hunt the smallest animals, once you have the equipment you will not be able to catch the smallest animals