Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Dirty_Sol

You are completely right! Your account has the fubar desease for some reason. I just created an account and this is what you "should" be seeing.

I know you've already been waiting a bit, but give us a little longer to figure out why your account wasn't triggered for the trial! We should be done before you know it (right now doesn't count!).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	153  
    Last edited by GuideHael; 10-18-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Yeah that's not right, I would contact support. They are very good about getting problems resolved fast. Sorry you're having trouble.

Thank you guys! I will try making a second account and see what happens.

I will let you know how it goes.

I appreciate the quick follow up and look forward to playing.

Strange - just tried that out - and it works for my created user.

Tested it in IE and Firefox - both work just fine.

Hey Dirty_Sol!

We looked into the account and found that well... you hadn't completely registered. What happened I have no idea I can tell you that it is fixed now!

FOR ANYONE else seeing the same issue as Dirty_Sol, please email support! You can click the contact us link at the bottom of the page!

I think it is also happening with my newly created account. I have downloaded the client but had no success yet into playing on the trial server. I really wanna play this game. Could you please fix this issue for me?

Thanks in advance.

Andre Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by GuideRaguel View Post
    Hey Dirty_Sol!

We looked into the account and found that well... you hadn't completely registered. What happened I have no idea I can tell you that it is fixed now!

FOR ANYONE else seeing the same issue as Dirty_Sol, please email support! You can click the contact us link at the bottom of the page!