Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

IMO Jumping need's reworked...

The more i play the more i notice how Clunky jumping feel's like you don't really have control over your landing it just kind of launch's you.
    Jumping i think need's to be more controllable linke if you had to jump from stone to stone to cross a lake you would have active control over your jump.
    (Which is seen in a lot of games Even WoW, Don't want people jumping all they time give it stam lose but at least you can judge your foot placement.)

Re:IMO Jumping need's reworked...

Jumping is being entirely reworked as is how you perceive other players when they jump, as they also look quite buggy.

Please check the suggestions thread, to make sure what you want to suggest isnt already there.

edaw22 wrote:
    Jumping is being entirely reworked as is how you perceive other players when they jump, as they also look quite buggy.

Please check the suggestions thread, to make sure what you want to suggest isnt already there.
    i know that and i did a search on jump, 0 topics on jumping being reworked to be more controllable, like in Darkfall or really any other game but SWG.

If the topic was there could have been roll backed as well.

Jumping definitely needs some work. I haven't played much, but quite a few times when I jumped I would start sliding across the landscape without any control of my character. Only ways I could stop was to relog or aim myself toward a body of water.