Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: population?

There is a list on current development and the next round here: http://www.xsyon.com/content.php/69-...12-development

This should give you a idea of what is coming and what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by unclean666 View Post
    Its been 4 or 5 months how can you NOT complain?
    I think his point was that there was a way of checking if the updates had come in without resubbing his account.

As for complaints about updates etc - as far as I can tell there was nothing in the ToS to say that payment of ongoing subscriptions entitled players to anything more than the ability to log in and play Xsyon. Couldnt find anything in there about the 'right' to expect regular updates at a time that suited each individual player, or about game development being at the behest of every self-confessed-expert with an idea on what is best for the game. You have an idea? Great, submit it. You think you know how the game could be improved? Awesome, there should be no problem getting your genius accepted and integrated into the game. I'm all for input.

Outside of that, you have the following options.

You dont like the game, dont sub. You dont like the speed of development, dont sub. You feel that your 'entitlement' to be special and demanding isn't being fulfilled by a gaming company ... then go and talk to your psychologist about it. You obviously have a problem with reality.

last time i played about 5 months ago there were 200-300 logins a day, sounds like it's still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Morphinehit View Post
    I think his point was that there was a way of checking if the updates had come in without resubbing his account.

As for complaints about updates etc - as far as I can tell there was nothing in the ToS to say that payment of ongoing subscriptions entitled players to anything more than the ability to log in and play Xsyon. Couldnt find anything in there about the 'right' to expect regular updates at a time that suited each individual player, or about game development being at the behest of every self-confessed-expert with an idea on what is best for the game. You have an idea? Great, submit it. You think you know how the game could be improved? Awesome, there should be no problem getting your genius accepted and integrated into the game. I'm all for input.

Outside of that, you have the following options.

You dont like the game, dont sub. You dont like the speed of development, dont sub. You feel that your 'entitlement' to be special and demanding isn't being fulfilled by a gaming company ... then go and talk to your psychologist about it. You obviously have a problem with reality.

I didnt see anywhere in the TOS where the player doesnt have the right to complain.

I did see in the features list when I bought the game (a few accounts by the way) that they would have some features. Those features are not in the game.

The population is slightly better than when you played Keithstone. To answer your question.

Dont forget when they say 200-300 log ins a day. That could be someone playing for 1 min and logging off. Sorta like I do. Ive yet to see any updates in the last 5 months that will want me to play. There is nothing for me to do. My toon is pretty much maxed out. They havnt fixed many of the basic issues, like combat. Also they still have not added things like Cooking, Ranged Combat, and Animal Taming.

I still watch this game to see if it will be good, but so far its been very stale. Now they have been working on a lot of things that help the game's core but many of those changes you just wont really feel until other things are in the game.

Like 1 the website needed to be fixed. Another is the trial system. These things are needed really for the game to do well (should have been done before they even sold the game IMO).

All in all, Xsyon has the chance to be great. I just hope they can weather through the money issues, and get the code into the game that needs to be there.

I cant talk about the Guide issue as it will be removed if I do. But you also have that. Which Keithstone I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Last i seen there is no guide issue ingame. Only once u make up DDT, as the for the pop it is indeed rising, been seeing alot of new faces perday and seems to be on a steady course. Yes all the OMG patchs arent ingame. Its a small dev team, takes time to do those things. Yes sometimes a long time But They are gettin done. Just have patience!