Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: population?

population?

What's the pop like these days?

Last time I played the peak time had about 40-50 people on at a time.

Is it any better?

Much better. I like that there is zones of danger.

pop seems to be picking back up and rising again

Xsyon Citizen
    I am with rainy River and its very quiet atm moment but in local chat i have about 5 poeple in my EU time zone.
    but i just resubbed like 3 days ago so its only an short term impression

I have returned with 1 account, and am upset to see that nothing has changed in 5 months. We were told the stat changes were temporary yet its been 5 months. Why has this not been fixed? I wont be re-subbing my other 4 accounts until we have some concrete dates and when these issues will be resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrex View Post
    I have returned with 1 account, and am upset to see that nothing has changed in 5 months. We were told the stat changes were temporary yet its been 5 months. Why has this not been fixed? I wont be re-subbing my other 4 accounts until we have some concrete dates and when these issues will be resolved.
    no offense why would you complain, you could of tested to see if it was the case on the trial server before subing.

/Confused

Its been 4 or 5 months how can you NOT complain?

You're way off-topic.
    The question was about population which can only be an estimate. Guides say around 200-300 logins, I think. But that may be you or me log in more times a day.

Well Rainy River has gotten busier and I been hearing from others that the traffic is starting to increase so I guess thats a good sign. I just hope they have new stuff coming to keep these new guys around.

Well Rainy River has gotten busier and I been hearing from others that the traffic is starting to increase so I guess thats a good sign. I just hope they have new stuff coming to keep these new guys around.
    Yeah, me too.
    Seems like they need more than just a Free Trial to get players to hang..