Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trial server?

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    Like I've said make current server pve and have optional pvp flag, with that in place I'll be happy to joing xsyon even with this state of development " current subs not an issue ", and when population increase then xsyon should deside to keep pve server with optional pvp or add pvp server.
    It's not me wanting 100% safe it's how I want to deal with anoying people, since there is no punishment for such people.

You have your opinion. Xsyon himself already said no. Can we move on? Same topic, said the same way.

"I want" is your reason. Xsyon doesnt. Xsyon wins its his game.

You can say it will bring more people. I can say it will cause people to quit. There is no data to support yours, and none to support mine. They are opinions. Xsyon clearly has an opinion also. He said NO, to flags, and NO to a PVE server (at this time).

You use words like "should" well guess what, that's your opinion. Mine says it "wont". On top of that, to do something like that would take time away from the devs doing more important things like, adding content, fixing bugs etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    You have your opinion. Xsyon himself already said no. Can we move on? Same topic, said the same way.

"I want" is your reason. Xsyon doesnt. Xsyon wins its his game.

You can say it will bring more people. I can say it will cause people to quit. There is no data to support yours, and none to support mine. They are opinions. Xsyon clearly has an opinion also. He said NO, to flags, and NO to a PVE server (at this time).

You use words like "should" well guess what, that's your opinion. Mine says it "wont". On top of that, to do something like that would take time away from the devs doing more important things like, adding content, fixing bugs etc.
    Can't argue with that.

All I will add to the overall discussion at this point is that I have been playing now for a couple of months. I'm on almost every day, several hours a day, and I have seen quite a few other players in my exploration.

I am yet to engage in pvp, or have pvp forced upon me.

Just knowing it could happen is the thrill I like. And if it does, it does.

PVP is not for everyone, granted. So if pvp is not your thing, go elsewhere. I'm sick of people thinking they are entitled to anything and everything they want in life.

"I want to play Xsyon, but I don't like PVP. So you should make it PVE only !!!'

Get a grip.