Newbie Looking for a guild to join

Greetings,

I'm going to keep this short. I've been out of the mmo genre for the last 2 years. I enjoyed mmorpg's the most from 2000 - 2006 and the two games I played the most were Ragnarok Online and Lineage 2. I got advice to try this game out and here I am. I logged in the game and have no clue what I'm doing. I need to join a guild that can give me some direction on how things work in this game and answer tons of newbie questions. Eventually I would want to play an archer type of class when it is implemented, but for now I'm sticking with a swordsman.

Hello master2468,

Meanwhile you find a guild you might want to take a look at tutorial thread on forums where there is a newbies totrial that can help you at the beguinning. Also for more information there is the official wiki under community tab.

Thanks and enjoy!

Welcome to Xsyon Master2468,

If you have not found a tribe to join yet you are welcome in Raven Moon. We have been around for a little over a year and are quite established. Good folks in tribe and all very helpful. Send me a PM here on the forum or whisper me in game and we can get you an invite.

Xsyon Citizen
    Hello Master,

Welkom to the world of xsyon, i am an member of Rainy river tribe, an friendly trading tribe.
    Youre always welcome to come and have a look and chat with us, we are more then willing to help new players out.